Fancy dress - Mansfield Away

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tufc_wales1
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Pearce

Post by tufc_wales1 »

I know of 3 people coming as grim reapers! Be good to have inflatables too! :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'm gonna have to drop out of this one lads. :-/

Can't get a suitable costume ( I said SUITABLE - not ONE TO FIT :@ :red: ) and some want a fair few quid too.

I'll be at the game as usual but not wearing a funny costume, just my normal funny clothes and funny face. :-o
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
berkshire yellow
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ashley Yeoman

Post by berkshire yellow »

Is there anyone going from berkshire way? Would love to go but have no way of getting there. Would happily pay petrol money, don't want to miss this one but living in an area of no torquay fans makes it all so hard :( :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

berkshire yellow wrote:Is there anyone going from berkshire way? Would love to go but have no way of getting there. Would happily pay petrol money, don't want to miss this one
Why? Where do you live? In Torquay? :clap:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
berkshire yellow
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ashley Yeoman

Post by berkshire yellow »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: Why? Where do you live? In Torquay? :clap:

:clap: :clap: :bow:
sam_
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Angus MacDonald

Post by sam_ »

Working, gutted
We'll be back...
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

Anybody travelling from Leeds? Or getting the train from Yorkshire down?
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Gazzableedsgull wrote:Anybody travelling from Leeds? Or getting the train from Yorkshire down?
You coming down then Gaz?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

It would have been good to go as minions from Despicable Me. Yellow and blue. According to the Mansfield site they have had a vote as to what they should all wear for their last game v Brizzle and they're all going as minions. Fair play, I think it's a really good theme and the same colours as us, we could have been somebody.................. :lol:
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

Oh aye my pal, trains gets in at 1400 so gonna have a few tinnies on the train then find out lot in boozer somewhere for a few relegation shots haha
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Gazzableedsgull wrote:Oh aye my pal, trains gets in at 1400 so gonna have a few tinnies on the train then find out lot in boozer somewhere for a few relegation shots haha
Well it'll be more shots than our lads manage in the 90 :lol:

I'll si thee theer then bud! :-D
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

If it's done correctly, the fancy dress theme can be really good. The monkey hangers have got it sussed.

https://x.com/FBAwayDays/status/4599954 ... 80/photo/1
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Some good attempts today including one lad (may have been Callum but I couldn't be sure) dressed as tarzan. He must have been bloody FREEZING!!! There were a few bananas, a doctor (bit weird that one tbh :na: ), a Mexican bandit with pair of guns, a turtle, summat else, some more bananas, a spaceman thingy and some others. I went in my normal clothes so I did my bit and all in all a big hands up to everybody who just gave it a whirl. Great laugh!

Alex arrived in an odd get up which he either looked like an old bloke going to the races with an inflatable zimmer frame or indeed they were his usual attire. Alex, if they are then I'm truly sorry for offending you mate! :-/