Boycott the Exeter match

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Will I boycott the Exeter match and stay away

Yes
44%
No I will still go
46%
Not sure
10%

Total votes: 41

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Vote changed from not sure to no, getting relegated there is the ultimate humiliation and one I'm not prepared to shell out the ticket price and fuel to witness.
Formerly known as forevertufc
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Not going. Partly because as forever said its the ultimate humiliation getting relegated there but mainly not going because I'm skint. And on this occasion glad I am. Will be at Mansfield for the last away game in the FL.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

I'll be there, bought my ticket before the game today. Yes we'll be relegated, but I knew we would be after the Scunthorpe game so I'm going to watch as much football league football as I can. Moreover, Exeter are terrible at home and we'll probably beat them and results elsewhere will send us down anyway.

EDIT - Also, if we beat Exeter and others win, we could put Exeter in danger of relegation.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

My only thought about going is that a win for us would put them in trouble and also that it will be our last (ever?) Devon Derby.

However, I have thought for many months that we would get relegated at Exeter and I do not want to be stood in that Uncovered away end, in the rain that is forecast, after watching the very likely scenario of Exeter saving themselves while sending us down. I would rather miss out on a win than be there for that, even though I live nearer to Exeter than I do Torquay.