Highway to Hele Fanzine

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Good little read, it certainly comes recommended. I'll look to contribute in future issues. Well done to everyone who contributed in this issue and good effort Rob.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

bobby93 wrote:
Hi Bobby,

I've tried to order the next four issues, however I am encountering the same issue I had last time (it lets me select Guernsey, but then says you don't post there.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

Scott Brehaut wrote: Hi Bobby,

I've tried to order the next four issues, however I am encountering the same issue I had last time (it lets me select Guernsey, but then says you don't post there.
Sorry, I only set up the postage on Issue 1 and not the rest. I will rectify this now - should have done them all but forgot to do it when Issue 2 came out.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

Really enjoyed my copy of HTH. A good mix of the old and new, reliving and forward-looking, interesting interviews, and a professional yet friendly style of presentation. And all for £1. Great value!

Thanks to Rob and all contributors.

Graeme
TUST member 200 ;-)
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Just ordered the 4 issues up front, no issues with payment, look forward to reading issues 1 and 2 and the next 2 in the future. Keep up the good work. :bow:
Lucy
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular

Post by bobby93 »

Hi everyone.

I will have copies of Issues 1 & 2 at the Gateshead game tomorrow. If you know you'll want one, best to get in touch on Twitter as I don't know where I'll stand yet (depends on where the programme sellers are). If you could spread the word that would be awesome.

In other news, we had some press in the Herald recently and should also appear in the Western Morning News in a week or two. Nice.

Thanks to everyone who has subscribed. The response to this has been far better than I hoped.

Issue 3 coming in about 2 weeks or so.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Phipsy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nico

Post by Phipsy »

Bobby.
If you are around the turnstiles behind the family stand i will buy 2 copies.
I am there at 2.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular

Post by bobby93 »

Phipsy wrote:Bobby.
If you are around the turnstiles behind the family stand i will buy 2 copies.
I am there at 2.
Argh. Sorry, I didn't see this in time (I wouldn't have quite been there at 2 as it happens either). I can direct you towards the Big Cartel store if you are still interested in picking up a copy.