Levi Ives - world beater

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Be Afraid Be very Afraid !!

MATT IS BACK !!!

Spouting his usual ill informed OTT bollocks !
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

He's not said anything on here that's not true.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

OP calls the thread "Levi Ives - world beater" and no one bats an eye. I happen to post agreement with something someone else has said, which I know first hand to be true on both counts, and I get subjected to nonsense.

That these things happen doesn't particularly bother me. That nothing seems to be done about it doesn't especially bother me either. What does bother me is that, in the real world, when real people are confronted with another real person, they're nice as pie, but hidden safely behind their computer screens, they're appallingly rude without good cause.

I've made the invitation before and I've been taken up on it. If you think I'm a ****, and you're sufficiently bothered by that to make these sorts of daft and meaningless comments on the internet, please, take a handful of man-the-****-up pills and call me a **** in person. I'll laugh my arse off and we can go our separate ways with self respect in tact.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

ferrarilover wrote:OP calls the thread "Levi Ives - world beater" and no one bats an eye. I happen to post agreement with something someone else has said, which I know first hand to be true on both counts, and I get subjected to nonsense.

That these things happen doesn't particularly bother me. That nothing seems to be done about it doesn't especially bother me either. What does bother me is that, in the real world, when real people are confronted with another real person, they're nice as pie, but hidden safely behind their computer screens, they're appallingly rude without good cause.

I've made the invitation before and I've been taken up on it. If you think I'm a tw*t, and you're sufficiently bothered by that to make these sorts of daft and meaningless comments on the internet, please, take a handful of man-the-****-up pills and call me a tw*t in person. I'll laugh my arse off and we can go our separate ways with self respect in tact.

Matt.
I'm so glad you're back, it hasn't been the same here. :~D
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

ferrarilover wrote:If you think I'm a tw*t, and you're sufficiently bothered by that to make these sorts of daft and meaningless comments on the internet, please, take a handful of man-the-****-up pills and call me a tw*t in person. Matt.
:O
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

ferrarilover wrote:OP calls the thread "Levi Ives - world beater" and no one bats an eye. I happen to post agreement with something someone else has said, which I know first hand to be true on both counts, and I get subjected to nonsense.

I've made the invitation before and I've been taken up on it. If you think I'm a ****, and you're sufficiently bothered by that to make these sorts of daft and meaningless comments on the internet, please, take a handful of man-the-****-up pills and call me a **** in person. I'll laugh my arse off and we can go our separate ways with self respect in tact.

Matt.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

ferrarilover wrote:See that, up there ^^^? Yeah? Take note, because it's absolutely correct.

Matt.
GOOD to have you on side. :keepie: