Radio streaming: online, TuneIn and BBC links

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Radio streaming: online, TuneIn and BBC links

Post by chippygull »

After last night's fiasco at Forest Green, chaos on the pitch seemed matched only by problems various people were having with BBC links, Gullplayer &c. All I was able to get was TuneIn Radio app BBC Live Event 15 (having tried Events 1 - 14 first!!) That commentary was the FGR muppets, mostly laughing at our inability to hold a lead or keep our discipline... Alan Richardson at Radio Devon admits there are no direct links for their commentary on midweek games, so "you will have to look elsewhere"...

The BBC links don't work for me even with Media Player, BBC Sport app &c. installed (Kindle Fire); InTune is great when you can track down the commo, but NOWHERE does there seem to be access to a simple list which tells you which BBC Live Event is which! Hence last night, I visited Conference games all over the place before landing on Live Event 15!!

Any tekkies or computer savvy people out there to help? >:(
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
A Realist
First Regular
First Regular
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by A Realist »

The advertising on the radio Devon site is not very good to say the least. The last time I looked it says no live commentary online. However, I use the search bar at the top right and put in the game. Eg, on Saturday, type in Torquay v Wrexham commentary and it should take you to the page you need. Thats from my laptop. Not sure about listening on phones or other devices.
yeovilgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by yeovilgull »

Chippy, no idea whether you tried this but I came in mid way through the first half visited the bbc sport site then clicked link to conference and half way down were a number of links to the commentary of different games. Clicked on the radio devon link showing for our game and got the commentary no problem.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

chippygull wrote: NOWHERE does there seem to be access to a simple list which tells you which BBC Live Event is which! Hence last night, I visited Conference games all over the place before landing on Live Event 15!!

Any tekkies or computer savvy people out there to help? >:(
Bookmark this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13629210

That's all the BBC Commentaries in a pretty simple and clear list, and it gets updated constantly, so you just need to bookmark that one page. If you check back on Saturday, then there will be near enough 24 links for the Conference (2 for each of the 12 games near enough). Click Torquay vs Wrexham (BBC Radio Devon) and you'll get our match.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats