Matchday Links

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Matchday Links

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Hi all,

There seems to be a request on every matchday thread for a link to the commentary and then, after the match, for a link to the match highlights.

I thought it would be a good idea to create this thread for the links requested, and then sticky it here so it is easy to locate.

- Official TUFC Radio: here

- The BBC Sounds live stream here

- The YouTube link, for all the match highlights is found by clicking here

Enjoy!!
Last edited by Louis on 04 Aug 2018, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

It would also be great if someone could post the Intune Radio App BBC Live Event number, for those with devices that the BBC links don't work on. Forest Green was Live Event 15 last week, but the only way to locate it was to open Links 1-14 first!

Here's my email to the app (currently unanswered)
Dear Sir,

For last nights Forest Green v. Torquay game all I was able to get was TuneIn Radio app BBC Live Event 15 (having tried Events 1 - 14 first!!) That commentary was the FGR muppets, mostly laughing at Torquay’s inability to hold a lead or keep our discipline... Alan Richardson at Radio Devon admits there are no direct links for their commentary on midweek games, so "you will have to look elsewhere"...

The BBC links don't work for me even with Media Player, BBC Sport app &c. installed (Kindle Fire); InTune is great when you can track down the commo, but NOWHERE does there seem to be access to a simple list which tells you which BBC Live Event is which! Hence last night, I visited Conference games all over the place before landing on Live Event 15!! Could you tell me HOW TO GET A LIST OF WHICH LIVE EVENT IS WHICH?????
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Intune, I'm afraid, doesn't provide you witha list of what is on the BBC live events and, therefore, you will just have to click through them until you find the one you are looking for.

If you have an iPhone or iPad and want to listen to the match via the BBC radio you will find you can't due to not having flash player. However, one of my friends told me about a browser you can download (totally legit through the app store for free) called "Puffin web browser free" - it allows flash to be played on the iPhone and you are able to listen to the radio through it.
I tried it at the weekend and it worked fine.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Currently soaking up the sun in Kos does Gulls player work abroad?
TUST MEMBER No. 166

JOHNSON HAD A DREAM
TO BUILD FOOTBALL TEAM
HE HAD NO JOB SO HE CAME TO THE GULLS
WITH CAMERON AT THE BACK
AND REIDY IN ATTACK
WE'RE TORQUAY UNITED
WE'RE ON OUR WAY BACK !!
davethegull2
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by davethegull2 »

Ah, cheers old bean!
Reack1933
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: all team is good))

Post by Reack1933 »

Thanks for your help, i have found some nice matches witch i was locking for long time!
WellingtonGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by WellingtonGull »

The radio link is my only way until I move to Wellington in may and then I’ll be 45 minutes away instead of 3 hours 👍 so until I can get a season ticket, it’s the radio and away games!!