FAT Harrop Threats

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I'm just worried he's viewing my fingers as a Bowyers Finest selection of sausages ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
monkeyboy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by monkeyboy »

I'm sure a lot of forum users are really grateful and I trust your intentions wholly, you are great servants to the club and it's fan base. The club needs to do a lot of work to get you, as opinion leaders, back on side.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

tomogull wrote: 19 Mar 2017, 00:21 He should learn to develop a thick skin like Fatty Evans, former manager of Crawley, former manager of Rotherham and now manager of Mansfield, and subjected to chants from all around Plainmoor and wherever he goes. The chants also add he's a b*stard ...... Nobody would ever call Geoff Harrop that ........ would they ??
Harrops a fat bastard.

*mic drop*
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Southampton Gull wrote: 19 Mar 2017, 00:22 I'm just worried he's viewing my fingers as a Bowyers Finest selection of sausages
Ever been threatened with your foreskin being presented to you as 'Proscuitto Ham'? :'(
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Can't say I have but then I was never a ref :rofl:
Dave

DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Why doesn't he come on here if he has something to say?

It shows their lack of of respect for the fans that we are STILL waiting for the fans forum we were promised. Or they have something to hide.

Probably both.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Southampton Gull wrote: 19 Mar 2017, 10:28 Can't say I have but then I was never a ref
Had a pasty shoved down my neck from behind a very close perimeter fence at Liskeard once; and when lining at Bideford someone decided to torment me all evening because I came from Newton Abbot and he reckoned I should have been carrying green guard's flag. Every time I put the flag into use he called out a train time and destination. It was quite funny at first but after about 25 repeats I decided to get (let's say) a bit eccentric with my offside decisions just to upset the c**t.......so be warned when you act like that on the Popside!

I was due another appointment up there just a few weeks later and the Western League made a late change so that although my name was in the programme it was in fact someone else doing the honours and when I later asked him what sort of game he had he told me that all he got from the crowd was 'Merson this; Merson that'. I asked him what sort of game he really had in my name, and he told me he had a feckin' mare! :~D
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 18 Mar 2017, 17:47 I am actually wondering if this is the beginning of something else. It seems incredible that a grown mature adult can be so sensitive that he would instruct an underling to hunt down someone because they called him fat.

More likely this is the beginning of a campaign to try and silence any criticism of the club's owners. Silence a well known critic for something trivial, then it will be easier to silence others. I suspect Geoff Harrop and GI have already consulted their lawyers.
Quite possible that while supporters hope GI are focussing on staving off relegation that legal and property development matters are of more importance to our owners. Hosting their own fans forum was an early promise of theirs that was so easy to fulfil. It appears they couldn't be bothered to do even that in this first few months. A fan friendly press release every other month followed by silence and apparent inactivity seems to be what we are considered worthy of.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

What on earth is Harrop thinking? This sort of thing is definitely not in the football manager's job description.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Right now I bet he's thinking he shouldn't have dodged so many salads ;-)
Dave

DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper

Post by DevonYellow »

On the subject of fan communication I e-mailed the club last week suggesting it might be a good idea to consider letting any kids who attend the England schoolboys game into the next national league game for free/reduced rate. There will probably be a lot of youngsters going to Plainmoor for their first time on Friday and an ideal opportunity to reach out to them and their parents.

It's only a suggestion but I've not even received a two word "Thank you' email.

Edit - in hindsight a two word "f you" email seems more likely.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Eat shit and die Harrop and GI
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

2 fingers to the spineless Herald borecast trio aswell!

Said it a couple of weeks ago, any anger should be pointed to GI/Harrop - pointless throwing it at the team

If there is ANY chance of getting out of this mess, we have to support the team for the 90minutes then go back to the issues in hand.

I dont feel like making a new thread on this, but what exactly are the TUST doing about this?!
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper

Post by DevonYellow »

Debating my subscription to the TUST too.

Getting more communication from the p!ssing club at the moment.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

I see Nicho didn't want to expand on the reasons why there will be no new signings at the press conference today, but we all know who is behind it.

Harrop, GI.. **** off.