Myles Anderson departs

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Myles Anderson departs

Post by Glostergull »

Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Big loss
Lucy
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Myles Anderson has taken some flak this season, but fans are quick to forget how well he played towards the end of last season and formed a good central defensive partnership with Sean McGinty. He was one the players who started this season on the injured list and I think he played when he wasn't fully fit. So from me, I'm grateful that he was part of the team that dragged us to safety last season and wish him well wherever football takes him next.

I have lost track of other players who were/are on the club's payroll. Is Myrie-Willams still with us? Is Jon-Paul Pitman still with us? And what about Ryan Higgins - has he been released by mutual consent? We have to rely on the Forums to find out what's happening 'cos very little information comes out of Plainmoor.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Chester FC have signed defender Myles Anderson on a deal until the end of the season after an unnamed sponsor offered to pay his wages and expenses for the rest of the season.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Ryan Higgins is still on compassionate leave so he must have a serious family issue.

Myrie-Williams and Jon-Paul Pittman are still at the Club but cannot get in the team. JP was injured but now fit.