Web Site

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Cruisinho
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Cruisinho »

I can honestly say I do not even visit the website anymore. I don’t see the point. They do not tell us the whole story. Has there even been a response from the club on the website after the BBC story?
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

This thread is ridiculous, the club needs to be more commercial and get more revenue streams coming in, advertising their services on their own website is marketing 101. If you don't like it, just click on the 'next icon'. We've got more pressing things to worry about right now.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

DB57 wrote: 13 Feb 2018, 19:29 Is there any other football club, professional or otherwise, anywhere, that has as their front page to their website a picture of some lady's hand holding a photocopy of a lunch menu?

We really must be head and shoulders above everybody else for the poorest and most laughable website in the world of sport, - and beyond.

I just don't get it, unless somebody can enlighten me.
Not sure what the issue is. It's just advertising pre-game hospitality. What's wrong with that. It's not the only news on the homepage it auto moves to another story.
Lucy
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

lucy6lucy wrote: 14 Feb 2018, 19:21 Not sure what the issue is. It's just advertising pre-game hospitality. What's wrong with that. It's not the only news on the homepage it auto moves to another story.
What do we expect on the front page of the official website :

Mrs Richards: When I pay for a view, I expect something more interesting than that.
Basil: But that is Torquay, madam.
Mrs Richards: Well it's not good enough.
Basil: Well may I ask what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...
Mrs Richards: Don't be silly. I expect to be able to see the sea.
Basil: You can see the sea! It's over there between the land and the sky!
Guest: I'd need a telescope to see that.
Basil: Well might I suggest you move to a hotel closer to the sea. Or preferably in it.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

westyorkshiregull wrote: 14 Feb 2018, 20:02 What do we expect on the front page of the official website :

Mrs Richards: When I pay for a view, I expect something more interesting than that.
Basil: Well may I ask what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...
Basil: Well might I suggest you move to a hotel closer to the sea. Or preferably in it.
Classic, hopefully the end of this faulty thread
Lucy
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

westyorkshiregull wrote: 14 Feb 2018, 20:02 What do we expect on the front page of the official website :

:lol: :lol: