Transfer Window

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

Man 1- "Why does that player keep looking at us and pointing at himself?"
Man 2- "Don't worry, he's just Showunmi who scored!

Hope it's him, just for the puns!
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Yellow4life wrote:O'kane back for a month? Does not play for afc B, as far as I know.
I asked him if he fancied a loan move a couple of days ago and sadly he said no.........I was also told to leave him alone by a cherries fan...........so loved it when we took their first team coach! :clap:
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

Put Robin in the time machine and all our problems will be solved.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Has Stockley gone back or what. If he has and bearing in mind that Hargreaves was at his previous club I think it would be safe to assume that the new manager has someone better lined up.
We are probably only one decent striker away from a team who really should be able to start winning games.
Its also fairly safe to assume that our current squad is the stongest its been all season. O'Connor looked a revelation at right back last Saturday. Pearce was excellent as was Labadie. Benyon is probably the player who will benefit most from Hargreaves appointment. He will know exactly what Benyon can do and if he gets paired with a decent striker then we could start scoring goals.
Of course Hargreaves has to get us to start winning games almost from the get go - but with Bodin at last showing the application thats been missing all season - you just might get the feeling that its not exactly the worse time for the new manager to be taking over.
What a strange game football is - If Marquis or Mozika had converted gilt edged chances near the end of the Bristol game and Hawley had put away the early penalty against Exeter its not inconcievable that Knill could have still be here having sat on four wins on the bounce.
Better to be a lucky manager than a good one so lets hope that Hargreaves has bought some luck with him.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Showumni - a six foot five brick shit house to play alongside Benyon - he has been in and out of the Notts County but if he came here I would eat my dogs blanket.
TeenageGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Chris Zebroski

Post by TeenageGull »

brucie wrote:Showumni - a six foot five brick sh*t house to play alongside Benyon - he has been in and out of the Notts County but if he came here I would eat my dogs blanket.
Popcorn at the ready people :whistle:
Lord_Torquay10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Lord_Torquay10 »

So who is this mystery man with the initials E.S then? Showunmi seems too good to be true
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

TeenageGull wrote: Popcorn at the ready people :whistle:
Altogether now folks. He's made a real dogs dinner of this! :clap:

Now who wouldn't want to buy a ticket to see Brucie eat his dogs blanket. I bet we could fill the bench for that one. Maybe half time entertainment for the Northampton game. :rofl:

I wonder if it's been cleaned? If so we will have to get his dog to Christen it again. :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
BayGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jools Holland

Post by BayGull »

Rumour has it that Lee Hodges has already been in touch with Steve Massey at Truro City and is looking to bring in Steve Tulley, Joe Broad & Les Afful on loan! :clap:
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

BayGull wrote:Rumour has it that Lee Hodges has already been in touch with Steve Massey at Truro City and is looking to bring in Steve Tulley, Joe Broad & Les Afful on loan! :clap:
Just stop it! I would rather have Danny Stevens back than Les Awful.
KentGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Les Lawrence's Afro

Post by KentGull »

BayGull wrote:Rumour has it that Lee Hodges has already been in touch with Steve Massey at Truro City and is looking to bring in Steve Tulley, Joe Broad & Les Afful on loan! :clap:
Tully! No. Thank. You.

:red:
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Ha Ha. You know what you can bliddy well do with your rumours !! :na:
Lord_Torquay10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Lord_Torquay10 »

Jon Stead short term loan.
TeenageGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Chris Zebroski

Post by TeenageGull »

Lord_Torquay10 wrote:Jon Stead short term loan.
Is that who you want or who we are getting?
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Lord_Torquay10 wrote:Jon Stead short term loan.
No chance
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/