Investors?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Investors?

Post by Richinns »

Why is it that the club has changed its stance from 'New Owners' back to investors?

We are looking for investment but also a new regime?

Bill getting cosy in the Chairman's seat or just my imagination getting ahead of myself?!

What's the definition of insanity? - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Please don't let Thea's generosity go to waste.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by MidDevon »

I would imagine "investors" are the word used for a short term fix to see us through next season. One of my friends was asked to "invest" £25k....
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Richinns wrote:Why is it that the club has changed its stance from 'New Owners' back to investors?

Bill getting cosy in the Chairman's seat or just my imagination getting ahead of myself?!

What's the definition of insanity? - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

A doubling of effort when the initial target has been long forgotten!
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Richinns wrote:Why is it that the club has changed its stance from 'New Owners' back to investors?

"""Bill getting cosy in the Chairman's seat or just my imagination getting ahead of myself?!"""""

Noooooo surely not
Last edited by Dave_Pougher on 21 May 2015, 17:54, edited 2 times in total.
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

Blame Thea, she's given her shares to the existing board along with ANOTHER dollop of cash. Now they hold all the cards, and I imagine it will be even harder for any local consortium to become involved.

I love Theas intentions, but really this is just the latest in a long line of catastrophic errors that have a massive negative impact on the football club. Why, if she had run out of viable ownership candidates, she couldn't have just given the shares to TUST instead along with that nice sum of money is beyond me. Obviously she doesn't respect the trust, and would rather give money to the people who have spent £3 million of her personal fortune. A fool and their money, as they say.