Ben Gerring HATES Torquay!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CP Gull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Luke Young

Ben Gerring HATES Torquay!

Post by CP Gull »

Sorry, but given the events of today, I thought this deserved its own thread.

https://mobile.x.com/ben_pxrker/status/ ... 3586964482
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

What a clown
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Is that gerring in video ?
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

westyorkshiregull wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 20:58 Is that gerring in video ?
Yes. He’s the one that starts the ‘We hate Torquay’ chant.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

I don't read that much into it , with his own fans having a laugh. Hardly it going to be singing he love torquay.
However surly this kinda stuff should be really be used as motivation. It would me.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

What a bellend.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

It all suggests they are alot more worried about us than visa versa
TUST number 080
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

westyorkshiregull wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 21:09 I don't read that much into it , with his own fans having a laugh. Hardly it going to be singing he love torquay.
However surly this kinda stuff should be really be used as motivation. It would me.
Really? I think it's disrespectful and bang out of order. The pro Woking chants are fair enough, but for an ex-player, who's also a local lad who still lives in Torquay, it's marks him as an immature, ungrateful ****. I was a lot more understanding than most were when he was mouthing off to the Popside when he came to Plainmoor a while back (the abuse towards him was relentless, I understand), but to actually start a 'We Hate Torquay' chant? He can **** right off.
TUST member 203
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Lloyder5 wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 21:54 It all suggests they are alot more worried about us than visa versa
Exactly. This type of thing is more like a compliment. When your opposition hates you it means you are doing something right.
BTW if I was Woking I would be more concerned that we could only win 2-1 at home against the bottom side WSM.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

divingbboy wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 22:01 Really? I think it's disrespectful and bang out of order. The pro Woking chants are fair enough, but for an ex-player, who's also a local lad who still lives in Torquay, it's marks him as an immature, ungrateful ****. I was a lot more understanding than most were when he was mouthing off to the Popside when he came to Plainmoor a while back (the abuse towards him was relentless, I understand), but to actually start a 'We Hate Torquay' chant? He can **** right off.
Yea bit of a prick it seems ....best answer is too win football matches. Doesn't bother me all that much
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

This is a professional footballer.

What an embarrassment this bloke is. Have you ever seen a professional act like that. Its pitiful that he hasn't got two brain cells to rub together.

Celebrating because his team have scraped home against the mighty Weston Super Mare and why is he sitting in the stand anyway? oh yes he lost his team three points by trying to fight the opposition whilst on a booking.

Far from getting annoyed we should actually rejoice in this sort of behavior. The bloke hasn't got the capacity to think rationally and will no doubt cost his team bigstyle again before the season is played out.

If I was his manager I would be going apeshit if I had seen that.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Could point brucie from a Woking perspective....let them behave like that ....not very professional
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

F*ck me that's some tragedy that. :rofl: It's amazing what some people are prepared to put their face to. :Oops:

At the end of the day he's an absolute nobody who is simply doing what a lot of other nobodies are doing. Posting videos of themselves online acting like nobodies. The irony being they aren't actually acting. ;-)
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Gerring from torquay has little relevance for me. He plays for Woking and although a little distastefull it shows how immature he is. Glad he plays for them
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Darren Moore

Post by Parkys People »

brucie wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 22:28 This is a professional footballer.
Sorry to be a pedant, he's actually a semi pro. Woking aren't Full-time.

Gerring said he had 2 jobs on a BBC interview prior to the Watford cup game. Still a weird thing to do regardless.