Woking Tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Woking Tickets

Post by Bristol_Gull »

Hi all,

If anyone has a spare ticket or can no longer go to the game please send me a private message via the forum

Many thanks

Dan
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Same if there’s anyone else with a couple to spare ☹️
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Perhaps trying asking this friendly bunch for some!
http://www.cardsboard.co.uk/forum/viewt ... ad4c6f1a15
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

:lol: :O :lol:

To be fair I’d probably be feeling the same way, Someone should tell them it’s not over till it’s over maybe.

I was made aware, to late I hasten to add, of a certain Woking fan selling tickets for the wrong place at an inflated price!
Ticket touts !!! In the conference south !!! Give me a break !

AND IT GETS WORSE !

My daughter, who’s partner is a massive Wolves fan, was able to obtain a FA cup quarter final ticket against manure easier than I could obtain a ticket for this match, in that she got one and I didn’t !! Worlds gone mad I tell ya!
SuburbanGull
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Bryn the police dog

Post by SuburbanGull »

Hi

I cannot make the Woking match on Saturday and have 2 tickets. If anyone wants them let me know.
Phil
Sladdd
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by Sladdd »

Messaged SuburbanGull 😀
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Richinns wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 16:50 Perhaps trying asking this friendly bunch for some!
http://www.cardsboard.co.uk/forum/viewt ... ad4c6f1a15
To be fair the thread does make the thread starter come across as a bit of an arsehole. Going onto another club's forum and belittling them isn't the best thing to do really. Fair play to them for remaining largely civil.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

yeah, if the situations were reversed an d a Woking fan came on here with a similar thread, I'm sure we'd be very civil... :)

Not sure what they were talking about re: ouyr crappy attendances - seem to recall we averaged over 2,500 in our last season in League 2 (not the 1.500 they claimed). It was still 1700 or so last year, our lowest ever ebb.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by United62 »

Yorkieandy wrote: 02 Apr 2019, 14:03To be fair the thread does make the thread starter come across as a bit of an arsehole. Going onto another club's forum and belittling them isn't the best thing to do really. Fair play to them for remaining largely civil.
Except for Kingfield Ender....
''Why the **** should we ?
Torquay wouldn't do it so in short, go **** yourselves. You never had this fan interest when you were struggling. So lets hope it pisses down too''
I don't think the OP was belittling (or I assume it wasn't meant to be). But that's the trouble with the written word, it can sometimes be taken out of context. I think it was more a case of 'We'd like more tickets if you have any spare' kinda request.
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

I need transport for Saturdays game anyone with space please contact me. Private message.
Chris
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Plainmoor78 »

United62 wrote: 02 Apr 2019, 14:46
I don't think the OP was belittling (or I assume it wasn't meant to be). But that's the trouble with the written word, it can sometimes be taken out of context. I think it was more a case of 'We'd like more tickets if you have any spare' kinda request.
But if you were really looking for extra tickets you would either ask TUFC if they could get some more from Woking or ask Woking FC directly. You certainly wouldn't ask a fans forum who have no say over how tickets are allocated.
Therefore the OP is a wind up merchant or a total ****.
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by United62 »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 02 Apr 2019, 17:04 But if you were really looking for extra tickets you would either ask TUFC if they could get some more from Woking or ask Woking FC directly. You certainly wouldn't ask a fans forum who have no say over how tickets are allocated.
Therefore the OP is a wind up merchant or a total ****.
Have to disagree with that. On the Woking forum there is one chap (Nick, IIRC) who seems to be part of the club itself and has posted up about the official times that tickets will be on sale (for home supporters). Anyways, no matter who we ask, we're not getting any more so it's either a case of Torquay fans buying tickets direct from Woking but, quite rightly, knowing that they could well be ejected if 'found out', or listening on t'interweb.
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Bristol_Gull »

SuburbanGull wrote: 02 Apr 2019, 09:24 Hi

I cannot make the Woking match on Saturday and have 2 tickets. If anyone wants them let me know.
Phil
Yes please! I only need 1...
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

It is only all ticket for us. Woking supporters are on a first come first serve basis.
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by standupsitdown »

arcadia wrote: 03 Apr 2019, 13:28 It is only all ticket for us. Woking supporters are on a first come first serve basis.
I think the still have to buy in advance.