FA Cup 1st Round Draw - Who do you want?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Yeah,I was at that game too Wivel. I was stood by the barrier by the canteen when Tommy scored and flicked the v towards the directors box. It was just days earlier he requested to leave. Cant quite remember why Dave Smith left though. Think it was similar to Cyril just before, a dip in results and the manager left exclaiming he couldnt do any more with this team or take it further. I know the season ended up with promotion but I wished Dave Smith had stayed because he had us playing some great football. Until the injuries hit we were unbeaten and top of the league. I reckon we would have been better equipped for the league above with him at the helm.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).