Current squad

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
aggrey_25
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: aggrey

Post by aggrey_25 »

there is no agenda, i have been with this club my whole life and will always be.... my concern is the lack of current ambition with the signings that have been made, the role of peter johnson and the loans/players he has been bringing in and the fact we let go of a forward who is better and will work all day long for you for a (no disrespect) south devon league player, it makes no sense.

everyone has an opinion, some know the game more than others and also what goes on behind the scenes, under GJ we went from clear cut and to the point interviews, knowing what they are aiming to do and bring in, to now nothing, players leaving before being announced, players not being signed after promises being made.

i have no issues with people on here, my points are valid and if its true that we are going to lose reid (which i doubt) then we will see oursleves fighting to avoid conference south for the 2nd time.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Lets try and keep last nights game in perspective, it was a competitive run out for the youngsters playing against grown ups with the addition of several squad players coming back to fitness. if you had no knowledge about either team I defy anyway to say who the professional outfit was. Even first half our first teamers struggled to stand out from the crowd. This was a game to soon for Buse as he was clearly nervous about tackling, as usual he put in the yards but with no product at the end, Lewington, not sure what to make of him, I do not underestimate the transition from part timer to full pro but I struggle to see what makes him special enough to earn a full time contract, he doesn't hold the line, he has no instinct for finding space and his finishing well enough said. Out of the youngsters the more I see of Slough the more you realise football is in his DNA, if we do not ruin him he will be a cracking player in a few years.
Whydoibother
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by Whydoibother »

It also gave Buse a half of football he has been missed like the rest
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

According to Argyle three National league clubs are trying to secure their young forward Klaidi Lolos on loan. Highly rated by them. Could we be one of the three trying??
Whydoibother
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by Whydoibother »

It also gave Buse a half of football he has been missed like the rest
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Ok Reidy28 any more news as you seem so well informed ? Did Jamie pass his medical, where were the fans he waved goodbye to on Tuesday, when does Asanti from Chester arrive, and Tyler Harvey and are we still signing Marsh-Brown on January 1st when he gets back from holiday ? 😂
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

desperado wrote: 30 Jan 2020, 13:57 Ok Reidy28 any more news as you seem so well informed ? Did Jamie pass his medical, where were the fans he waved goodbye to on Tuesday, when does Asanti from Chester arrive, and Tyler Harvey and are we still signing Marsh-Brown on January 1st when he gets back from holiday ? 😂
Was trolling the whole time, somebody finally clicked on 😂
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

SBP wrote: 30 Jan 2020, 13:32 According to Argyle three National league clubs are trying to secure their young forward Klaidi Lolos on loan. Highly rated by them. Could we be one of the three trying??
He scored against us in pre season, would not be shocked if sign him.
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

Gary hinting in his interview that we won't be bringing in any signing still after the football league transfer ends. To me if you read Lowes comments they will not be rushing Lolos in till after their striker is back from injury....
Cruisinho
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Cruisinho »

Not surprised by that. Players are holding on and waiting for a football league move at the moment. Hopefully we see some signings over the next week. Including a striker to partner Reid.....
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 29 Jan 2020, 18:49 Southampton Gull, has this account been hacked?
Priceless - comic irony at its finest. :rofl:
Willowgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Willowgull »

Cundy and Evans have both extended their loans to end of the season.
Uptongull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Uptongull »

Anyone know what happened with Ntumba Massanka. He was training with us, was seen at Plainmoor watching a game with Davis and Wynter and his Instagram story showed him wandering around near Las Iguanas on the seafront. I'm guessing he didnt impress enough to be signed up?
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Transfer window closed and Reid still here.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

Let's hope that this news doesn't affect Jackson Lonridge's loan:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51359137