2020-21 Season Start

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Trojan 67 wrote: 01 Aug 2020, 19:55 Trojan retains options in response to compulsory vaccination including the use of lethal force in self defence.
You're actually insane aren't you.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Better to be insane, aware and alive, than stupid, asleep and dead.

Plainmoor78: forum moron.

Once again Dave thanks for the observations but the above target is deserving of ridicule.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
JamieE
First Regular
First Regular

Post by JamieE »

Trojan 67 wrote: 02 Aug 2020, 06:03 Better to be insane, aware and alive, than stupid, asleep and dead.

Plainmoor78: forum moron.

Once again Dave thanks for the observations but the above target is deserving of ridicule.
Any mods around? I’d like to read people’s thoughts on our football team, not those of insane, old men on day release.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Taken from the latest TUST update . . .

"Even for those fans who are allowed into grounds the Sports Grounds Safety Authority has issued draft guidance - 84 pages- to authorities to draw up a Spectator Code of Conduct. In it supporters will be warned about taking care whilst shouting, singing and celebrating adding,“Remain in your seat or place at all times wherever possible.” There were pictures over the week-end of the Danish derby between Brondby and FC Copenhagen where fans had to sit four seats apart."

No talking, no singing, no shouting, no jumping up and down, no nothing. What else is in the 84 pages? Wearing muzzles? Entry only by digital certificate? Will the season even start? Too many are not bending the knee so they'll conjure another wave out of thin air. They will wear you down with psyops until you have your arm out begging to have Bill Gates shit put in your arm.

The club will need every paying fan it can get including Plainmoor78 and fellow traveller Jamie E Plank. But who will attend?
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Dear me, I had commented on the other thread but the nonsense is spilling over

Go talk to Elon Musk he thinks Aliens built the pyramids, I think you'll get on well
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: 02 Aug 2020, 20:20
Go talk to Elon Musk he thinks Aliens built the pyramids, I think you'll get on well
:lol:
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

1000 fans socially distanced at Plainmoor must be far lower risk than the indoor pubs and bars in the town, which despite generally following guidelines, are pretty busy. Unfortunately much of the government advice / rules on Covid doesn't seem to be logical.

I assume season ticket holders would get priority if capacity is limited. Might need a ballot for each match but quite a few may not wish to renew in these circumstances. Anyone know how many season tickets were sold last year?
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

standupsitdown wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 08:55 1000 fans socially distanced at Plainmoor must be far lower risk than the indoor pubs and bars in the town, which despite generally following guidelines, are pretty busy. Unfortunately much of the government advice / rules on Covid doesn't seem to be logical.

I assume season ticket holders would get priority if capacity is limited. Might need a ballot for each match but quite a few may not wish to renew in these circumstances. Anyone know how many season tickets were sold last year?
The power that be need to look at this ASAP.
I doubt whether it would be financially viable for us and some other clubs with that limit.
Even with social distancing, more fans than 1000 could attend Plainmoor.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

I think our ground limit is around 6,000.
A 35% limit would be 2,100 which would be just about acceptable in the short term.
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

Right tin foil hat brigade, 98% of people who get COVID only suffer mild effects of the remaining 2% 8 out of every 10 have 2 possibly 3 underlying health conditions. There are now drugs being used to assist the more severe cases making the survival rate increase every day. The spikes we are seeing now are from the people whom were self isolating and are now emerging, if we hid away from every disease, bug or virus then we would all live in a bubble.
There have been more deaths throughout this pandemic from suicide than Covid and the fall out from all the cancer and various other treatments which werent carried out over the lock down is going to be huge. Plainmoor should be open for the fans to come and watch the game, support the club and each other. If that means i cant shout and have to wear a face mask so be it.
Rossi Martin
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Rossi Martin »

Anyone know when the fixtures will be released as season is less than 2 months away
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

Rossi Martin wrote: 18 Aug 2020, 09:52 Anyone know when the fixtures will be released as season is less than 2 months away
September 08
Rossi Martin
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Rossi Martin »

Thanks
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Support from MP's to allow fans in to watch NL games....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53817206
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

Wouldn't be surprised if you get something like
Saturday 03 Octobrr 2020, 1500 ko unless stated
Torquay Utd vs Dover Athletic - tbc
Wealdstone vs Woking - tbc
Fc Halifax vs Stockport county 17:30 live on BT sport