Uncle Clarke ( episode 409)

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

DWB wrote: 08 May 2021, 16:59 Please please guys chill out and let’s enjoy the football/results the lads are producing. Now is not the time for this ‘bickering’
You only got a post from me on here to correct false statements as to what I said and how I came to state the things that were quoted by the Guardian; the evidence of which I provided.

Now that is done, you can all return to responding to Dawlish Matt without me joining in and I'll keep a watching brief to ensure that if I am again either mis-quoted or lied about I will respond!
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

Can't see the logic for the timing of this post from Matt, other than to be antagonistic at a time when we should be united.

Please can we lock this thread and revisit once the season is done and dusted?
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

merse btpir wrote: 08 May 2021, 17:18 You only got a post from me on here to correct false statements as to what I said and how I came to state the things that were quoted by the Guardian; the evidence of which I provided.

Now that is done, you can all return to responding to Dawlish Matt without me joining in and I'll keep a watching brief to ensure that if I am again either mis-quoted or lied about I will respond!
Ahhh Mr merson, are you now in charge of policing this forum now? Pathetic.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

dawlishmatt wrote: 08 May 2021, 20:29 Ahhh Mr merson, are you now in charge of policing this forum now? Pathetic.
Any poster has a right of reply especially to deliberate mis-quoting of them. That is not 'policing' the forum that is setting the record straight...

You obviously have a problem with recognising the actuality of something that is clearly put in front of you; I'll leave it to others to comment on your standard of posting and your interpretation of the truth. It's very difficult to engage in an intelligent manner with someone who is either clearly deluded, deliberately altering the truth; or an idiot.

You claimed I had said something to the Guardian which I proved I didn't and YOU couldn't prove I did. You also said I 'went to' the Guardian when in fact they came to me. Those FACTS are absolute and unarguable.

Now goodnight and go and annoy somebody else!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

SteveDeckchair wrote: 08 May 2021, 17:54

Please can we lock this thread and revisit once the season is done and dusted?
To be fair, Matt called out Merse on here when he could easily have gone to BTPIR and done it. It's only fair Merse has the right to reply which he's now done.

Locked.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com