Official Supporters Club

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Official Supporters Club

Post by Forest gull »

I am now the Acting Chairman of the Supporters Club as Andrew has personal matters that he has to deal with over the next 12 months, although he will be available to help me if necessary. Given the long period of no activity, I am keen to try and recruit a few more members to our Steering Committee as we look again at what we can do to promote the Supporters Club and in time, provide some exciting initiatives for members to enjoy. I am also keen to re-engage in discussions with the Club and others groups representing the best interests of supporters. Informal discussions have already taken place with TUST and it is clear that we share very many common interests that we can work together on going forward.
If you have a few spare hours and would like to be more involved in matters affecting supporters, please email me on [email protected] giving a very brief description of yourself and what you would be interested in doing to help.
Les Brooking
Acting Chairman
Torquay United Supporters Club"
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

I'd be interested to know if this group is trying to voice fans opinion over 'ticketgate'?

A really poor business focused rule made farcical by as soon as you walk through the popside turnstiles to see signs above the food hut saying "cash only"
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

UnitedinDevon wrote: 16 Sep 2021, 18:09 I'd be interested to know if this group is trying to voice fans opinion over 'ticketgate'?
I fervently hope they're not calling it "ticketgate"...
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

UnitedinDevon wrote: 16 Sep 2021, 18:09 I'd be interested to know if this group is trying to voice fans opinion over 'ticketgate'?

A really poor business focused rule made farcical by as soon as you walk through the popside turnstiles to see signs above the food hut saying "cash only"
I'm sure you've read on the TUST thread that TUST is working behind the scenes on this issue.