Ghost tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yellow6
On the Bench
On the Bench

Ghost tickets

Post by Yellow6 »

Anyone buying or know anyone else who is buying 'ghost' tickets for the Dartford and remaining home fixtures. Seemed to be quite a few for the last home game.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Yellow6 wrote: 06 Mar 2024, 18:34 Anyone buying or know anyone else who is buying 'ghost' tickets for the Dartford and remaining home fixtures. Seemed to be quite a few for the last home game.
I'm part of one such group who bought tickets for the weymouth game and are doing so again for Dartford.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Yellow6
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Yellow6 »

Do they count them towards the matchday attendance or only people who physically come through the gate?
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

I'm not sure. I always felt they should use the number of people who actually go through the turnstiles - that being the *attendance* - but I know some teams/leagues like to count the number of tickets sold...presumably because it makes seem more impressive. Those numbers would then include ST holders even if they don't show up
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.