Potential Buyers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
RobinStubbsHero
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Watches from: The sofa

Post by RobinStubbsHero »

Brodrick was a problem in the original offer. The guy couldn't keep his mouth shut.
And he's still mouthing off today!!
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney jack
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Taelee73 »

Blackadder will sort him out.
knightmaregull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by knightmaregull »

RobinStubbsHero wrote: 01 May 2024, 16:40 Brodrick was a problem in the original offer. The guy couldn't keep his mouth shut.
And he's still mouthing off today!!
Wasn't he instrumental in bring the individual fan investors together? I really don't understand the negativity towards him at all and hope he realises it's only a minority who have that stance!
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

Are we overplaying Bryn?! He may have saved the day back then but we are where we are now!
RobinStubbsHero
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

That minority include the Administrators lol
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

Post Removed: Personal Abuse
RobinStubbsHero
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post Removed: Personal Abuse
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

I think you'll find the the vocal minority are a few people slagging of TUST at every opportunity.
Mysonjackg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Mysonjackg »

You two must be such sad individuals to feel the need to spout such nonsense. Have you ever met Nick? The guy has worked his nuts off alongside the TUST team to try and save this club . What the hell have you done?

You should be ashamed of yourselves. An absolute disgrace
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Mysonjackg wrote: 01 May 2024, 19:07 You two must be such sad individuals to feel the need to spout such nonsense. Have you ever met Nick? The guy has worked his nuts off alongside the TUST team to try and save this club . What the hell have you done?

I see no reason to slag off Nick or any member of the tust, I am a tust member but do not like the way the attract attention, it does seem at times certain TUST officials consider tthay are more inportant than what they stand for in terms of self publicity, now it seems the TUST have been marginalsed by the bryn consortium.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Mysonjackg wrote: 01 May 2024, 19:07 You two must be such sad individuals to feel the need to spout such nonsense. Have you ever met Nick? The guy has worked his nuts off alongside the TUST team to try and save this club . What the hell have you done?

Well said :goodpost:
Mysonjackg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Mysonjackg »

culmstockgull wrote: 01 May 2024, 19:17 I see no reason to slag off Nick or any member of the tust, I am a tust member but do not like the way the attract attention, it does seem at times certain TUST officials consider tthay are more inportant than what they stand for in terms of self publicity, now it seems the TUST have been marginalsed by the bryn consortium.
Hey, perception is reality to those that see. I get that. But all I can say is that perception is only because nobody else from the club has ever bothered to communicate in any way. Therefore the media will naturally knock on the door of the only person who is willing to be honest and transparent. That just happens to be Nick. He is a thoroughly decent bloke who does not court attention but by implication has been thrust into the limelight. The same is true of the other members of the trust team who I know have worked bloody hard for nothing other than to save the club they love.

Ultimately you have to form your own opinion, but some people like Robin Stubbs and his curry house make my blood boil at times. We are supposed to be one unified set of supporters yet there are those who choose to divide.

So very sad.
CP Gull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by CP Gull »

RobinStubbsHero wrote: 01 May 2024, 18:23 Couldn't agree more!
Pathetic … both you and North Curry House.

As others have pointed out, the reality is that whoever the “preferred bidder” originally was, they have let us down BADLY! We are just 5 weeks or so away from the National League AGM and they have pulled out leaving us completely in the lurch. Thank goodness we still have a plan B as never mind “regional” football we would more than likely be playing “local” football if it wasn’t for Michael Westcott and his group. People need to get real here! Whatever you might want, there is really only this option left!

Some people just don’t get it! OUR football club is in danger of either not existing at all or at best playing several leagues below … and yet a FAN led consortium are being criticised for coming forward and trying to save us?

Shame on YOU
CP Gull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by CP Gull »

gullsgullsgulls wrote: 01 May 2024, 21:09 This post reflects very badly on you.
Totally agree. I would hope that the original poster would reflect and withdraw it.

I don’t know what the “motives” of these posters are but the reality is quite simple ….

Do you want TUFC to still exist? If you don’t then your posts are understandable- if you do, then what exactly do YOU propose as an alternative to this bid? If you are in a position to BUY the club yourselves then fine … just let the administrator know and I’m sure they will consider it …. but if you aren’t, then can I just suggest you STFU - as you are simply embarrassing yourselves.

Put it this way, if you were Michael Westcott and you happened to stumble upon this s**t on a “Torquay fans” forum … could you really blame him if he (and his fellow fans amongst his consortium) decided to pull out? Where exactly would that leave TUFC? I think we all know, so unless you have an “alternative” solution - you are really NOT helping the situation
Mysonjackg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Mysonjackg »

CP Gull wrote: 01 May 2024, 21:22 Totally agree. I would hope that the original poster would reflect and withdraw it.

I don’t know what the “motives” of these posters are but the reality is quite simple ….

Do you want TUFC to still exist? If you don’t then your posts are understandable- if you do, then what exactly do YOU propose as an alternative to this bid? If you are in a position to BUY the club yourselves then fine … just let the administrator know and I’m sure they will consider it …. but if you aren’t, then can I just suggest you STFU - as you are simply embarrassing yourselves.

Put it this way, if you were Michael Westcott and you happened to stumble upon this s**t on a “Torquay fans” forum … could you really blame him if he (and his fellow fans amongst his consortium) decided to pull out? Where exactly would that leave TUFC? I think we all know, so unless you have an “alternative” solution - you are really NOT helping the situation
:goodpost: