Hereford Tickets On Sale at Plainmoor

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Gulliball wrote:Does anyone know what time the office opens tomorrow morning?
9 I think it is.
Jaxx_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Jaxx_Gull »

Got mine :)
LOVE.LIFE.LIVE.TUFC.
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

Got mine yesterday, TU administration and post allowing.

C'mon its Torquay and our usual last game of the season nail biter!!!
TUST #324
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

getting mine tomorrow, looking forword to this one
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

Not to be soft, but I hope that Hereford manage to pull clear of the bottom 2 prior to our game, or that a result can come about which sees us promoted AND them safe.

Having felt the pain of relegation, I don't want to be rubbing the Bulls' fans noses in it.

Let's hope that they are in such a place that they are impervious to our 3-0 win. I'll be backing them against Barnet tonight.
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

Sadly I think this is highly unlikely. Even if Hereford win tonight, they will have to win both of their next two and Barnet will have to win neither in order for Hereford to be safe before the last game. Of course, were this to happen. It will mean they have beaten Crawley, so fingers crossed!
Craney TUFC11
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Craney TUFC11 »

just bought tickets for tomorrow and hereford easy as pie, straight through on phone to a very helpful chap on the other end. Was able to get the 5 standing tickets I wanted in a small standing allocation at hereford possibly around 250 I believe
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I know Barnet are not on a great fun of form, but when we played them the other week they managed to keep us to 1 goal. I think if they play like they did against us tonight they could take all 3 points. On Paper Macclesfield should lose to Crewe on Saturday. That will leave Hereford and Macclesfield bottom by 3 points. No matter what Barnet do, Hereford need to beat Northampton, Crawley and then us. Personally I think their season will be over after the Northampton game if not then the Crawley game (week before our game).

As for rubbing their noses in it, I have to be honest we are their for our own rewards. Appreciate the Hereford team may want to do a lap of honour to say cheerio and I am sure 99% of the Yellow Army will clap them off and be respectful but if we are going up I can see us doing what we did at Southend all them years ago and hanging around for a while singing.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

austrianandygull wrote:I'll get mine tomorrow over the phone ( if i can get through! credit to the lass taking the calls though, she must be knackered! ) just hope it won't be an anti-climax with our automatic hopes mathematically ended before the Hereford game takes place. I'll get a ticket just to make sure though. How the f**k are we all gonna fit throught those turnstiles though?! There will be a queue a mile long as it takes an average size person about 10 minutes to ease himself through!
I do hate turnstiles. I consider it an epic achievement if I don't have to go through them sideways. Alas those at Edgar Street are the tiniest of them all and even though I've lost weight (Huzzah!) I'm still dreading the sideways squeeze. :Oops:

My Papa is on ticket duty for this one, I'm in charge of the travel arrangements. =D
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper

Post by tufc si »

Got our tickets!! Just hoping were still in with a chance of auto's when this one rolls around...
tufctillidie
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by tufctillidie »

Got mine and my old mans tickets today, we're in the standing section, hopefully this will be a great awaty day :)

Matt
Keep Calm. Support Torquay United
oliemarles
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by oliemarles »

Got my Hereford standing and Southend tickets. Should be a cracking few games! COYY!
Procrastination is what built this world today! Sorry, I'm dribbling on...
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Goanna have to get my Hereford standing ticket tomorrow!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

I think that my mate has got us some for the seating upstairs.

For those of you who have never been to Edgar Street, if you are on the terrace make sure you get in and get your spot early. Otherwise it'll be like watching the game through a letterbox.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Gulliball »

Have got a ticket! Now just have to sort the 1000 odd mile round trip - should probably have looked into that first but hey ho. I've booked the Friday and Monday off work just to be safe and hopefully enjoy a nice drink Saturday night.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats