Last throw of the dice

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Last throw of the dice

Post by lucy6lucy »

I like most want our promotion campaign to go to the wire, albeit from a point I have already got my tickets and hotel booked. If Howe is running on empty give Atieno a start and just go for it we have nothing to lose now. We just need to match Crawleys result on Saturday for what will then be a immense final day, just hope we dont both lose and Southend win, that really would be a slap in the face, if we both draw its wont be the end of the world as it would be the same if we both won. Gut feeling is that we will win. If we are out of it come Saturday night, Ling will need to rest players for the Hereford match and then go for it in the playoffs. This is really so exciting, so can we do it surely the lads have had rest and we be up for it??? :scarf:
Lucy
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Just a howe update, he had a light bandage on his knee whilst he was watching todays game

Edited.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

how could you tell if it was watching or just lying there??
still keeping the faith
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

I watched their cardio and dynamic stretch warm up followed by session. Rene didnt seem to be bothered by it. There was 2 starters not training and 1 more was hobbling. Hope DD can work his magic