Solihull Moors v Torquay United 23 Feb 7pm KO

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

Southampton Gull. That's exactly what the bully boys want, isn't it. Try to silence me. As you already know, I have unresolved issues with brucie which will be sorted out in due course. SNR left a sarcastic reply to my post about the Solihull game and I responded likewise. brucie however always leaves comments about me and I know what his agenda is
I have the utmost respect for both you and SNR and your opinions. I will however not be silenced by anyone. I ain't going anywhere.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Perhaps if you stop posting daft comments trying to provoke a reaction you wouldn't get one. Or perhaps sending repeatedly uninvited private messages when you have been requested not to do so.

I think if you took a straw poll about Wynters performance, then almost everyone (apart from you) would be congratulating him for his efforts over the last two games.

Its a football forum, why don't you grow a skin, other than that take up basket weaving or something?
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by dawlishmatt »

brucie, I do not post on this forum to provoke a reaction, I post to give my opinion on all things related to my beloved club Torquay United. I agree that some of my posts may be seen as controversial such as my 100% support for Clarke Osborne. The reason I will engage in a debate, which is what a forum is for, is to give the other side of the argument.
I am very thick skinned and have taken a lot of abuse on this forum from many members and have returned like for like, without being serious.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I'd love to see Chubbz from Barnsley, Grumpy from North Devon, DoorMatt from Dawlish and my distinguished self sat around a table in a quiet little boozer for a good chat about all things TUFC and life in general. I fall out with lots of people on here but aside from one incident I can't think of anyone I've not got along with face to face. Merse and I have had some humdingers over the years but I enjoy his company. There's nothing wrong with different opinions but unfortunately cancel culture is alive and kicking.

Maybe it could happen one day, who knows ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by dawlishmatt »

Southampton Gull wrote: 26 Feb 2021, 18:38 I'd love to see Chubbz from Barnsley, Grumpy from North Devon, DoorMatt from Dawlish and my distinguished self sat around a table in a quiet little boozer for a good chat about all things TUFC and life in general. I fall out with lots of people on here but aside from one incident I can't think of anyone I've not got along with face to face. Merse and I have had some humdingers over the years but I enjoy his company. There's nothing wrong with different opinions but unfortunately cancel culture is alive and kicking.

For your information it's Dawlishpratt not Doormatt.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Southampton Gull wrote: 26 Feb 2021, 18:38 I'd love to see Chubbz from Barnsley, Grumpy from North Devon, DoorMatt from Dawlish and my distinguished self sat around a table in a quiet little boozer for a good chat about all things TUFC and life in general. I fall out with lots of people on here but aside from one incident I can't think of anyone I've not got along with face to face. Merse and I have had some humdingers over the years but I enjoy his company. There's nothing wrong with different opinions but unfortunately cancel culture is alive and kicking.

Sounds like a plan Chunkz. :)
Doubt we'd get Grumpy to attend though. :-/
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

dawlishmatt wrote: 26 Feb 2021, 19:18 For your information it's Dawlishpratt not Doormatt.
:rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468