Torquay v Wrexham Tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SociedadBass
Trialist
Trialist

Torquay v Wrexham Tickets

Post by SociedadBass »

Hello! :scarf: I hope you don't mind me posting this but I am a Real Sociedad fan from San Sebastian living in Exeter and would like to come to the Torquay v Wrexham game in April. I have tried to get tickets but it looks like I would need to have attended a game before which I haven't. Would anybody be willing to purchase 2 or 3 tickets on my behalf please? Thank you so much, up the Gulls! :scarf:
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

SociedadBass wrote: 14 Mar 2023, 17:59 Hello! :scarf: I hope you don't mind me posting this but I am a Real Sociedad fan from San Sebastian living in Exeter and would like to come to the Torquay v Wrexham game in April. I have tried to get tickets but it looks like I would need to have attended a game before which I haven't. Would anybody be willing to purchase 2 or 3 tickets on my behalf please? Thank you so much, up the Gulls! :scarf:
If you live on Exeter you could come to one of our other home matches to purchase tickets.
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

SociedadBass wrote: 14 Mar 2023, 17:59 Hello! :scarf: I hope you don't mind me posting this but I am a Real Sociedad fan from San Sebastian living in Exeter and would like to come to the Torquay v Wrexham game in April. I have tried to get tickets but it looks like I would need to have attended a game before which I haven't. Would anybody be willing to purchase 2 or 3 tickets on my behalf please? Thank you so much, up the Gulls! :scarf:
No
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DevonBee »

I spoke with an Aldershot supporter the other week, she said Wrexham fans were able to obtain tickets in the Home end .
Lots were Americans she said.
When Aldershot ran out these Yanks thought it was Wrexham as the home team obviously wear red. The Gravy train brigade have not got a frigging clue 🙄
Sums the circus up that is Wrexham.
After the way they have treated us supporters at the Racecourse and there total lack of stewarding. I hope we limit their tickets for this especially after the way they smashed up the town last year.
The only way I will go is if it’s a must win for us, I do not want to see a bunch of lowlifes celebrating on our patch as we fall down the pyramid with a whimper.
Good riddance Hollywood… it will all end in tears.
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

DevonBee wrote: 18 Mar 2023, 17:39 I spoke with an Aldershot supporter the other week, she said Wrexham fans were able to obtain tickets in the Home end .
Lots were Americans she said.
When Aldershot ran out these Yanks thought it was Wrexham as the home team obviously wear red. The Gravy train brigade have not got a frigging clue 🙄
Sums the circus up that is Wrexham.
After the way they have treated us supporters at the Racecourse and there total lack of stewarding. I hope we limit their tickets for this especially after the way they smashed up the town last year.
The only way I will go is if it’s a must win for us, I do not want to see a bunch of lowlifes celebrating on our patch as we fall down the pyramid with a whimper.
Good riddance Hollywood… it will all end in tears.
Other than that, you are quite happy then !
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DevonBee »

North Curry House wrote: 18 Mar 2023, 17:59 Other than that, you are quite happy then !
Over the moon NCH 🤣 you obviously did not witness Wrexham the last 2 seasons or you might share the same view
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Chelston TUFC »

Anyone else feel that a boycott of this game by TUFC fans would be a good idea? Its been a p*ss take of the fans this season by Gary Johnson and owners
Brewers boy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jamie Reid
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Brewers boy »

If there's nothing to play for by then let em have the whole 7.000 or so. At least it would give us a bit of dosh to start next season. :)
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Brewers boy wrote: 18 Mar 2023, 20:52 If there's nothing to play for by then let em have the whole 7.000 or so. At least it would give us a bit of dosh to start next season. :)
I love your entrepreneurial spirit in preparation for our bounce back season. Rent the whole ground to the Hollywood rat-pack for their Championship day for a £1 million fee. What are our supporters going to celebrate anyway - relegation? Better than the suggested boycott.
Mr Tea808
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Mr Tea808 »

Got to be the worst suggestions, if it's a genuine one, that I've EVER heard, and if Gulls fans are serious on this, they aren't true fans, you should never "sell out" your own club or ground, to the benefit of the opposition, no matter what, this is our club, Plainmoor is where we play, not Wrexham, like I say, hopefully it's a wind-up, and whoever wrote was having a laugh!.
Cheddargull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Cheddargull »

Mr Tea808 wrote: 19 Mar 2023, 07:38 Got to be the worst suggestions, if it's a genuine one, that I've EVER heard, and if Gulls fans are serious on this, they aren't true fans, you should never "sell out" your own club or ground, to the benefit of the opposition, no matter what, this is our club, Plainmoor is where we play, not Wrexham, like I say, hopefully it's a wind-up, and whoever wrote was having a laugh!.
I think it was meant in jest, but didnt Mike Bateson once sell the entire pop side to Birmingham City when we were in the old Third Division?
Mr Tea808
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Mr Tea808 »

Yes, Mike Bateson did, think we won the game aswell, Paul Hall?, But my mind's a bit fuzzy, so could be incorrect!, I've no issue giving Wrexham a few thousand tickets MAX,but not the whole popular side/ or our whole stadium, that just looks so bad, like we're a glorified 8th or 9th tier club trying to cash in, that dosent sit easy with me at all.plus I doubt the league/old bill etc would sanction it.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Cheddargull wrote: 19 Mar 2023, 09:58 I think it was meant in jest, but didnt Mike Bateson once sell the entire pop side to Birmingham City when we were in the old Third Division?
I can remember in 1970/71 season when Aston Villa were in the old Third Division we won at Villa Park and drew the home match (Rudge missed a penalty). We also drew them in the FA Cup with a 10,000 attendance at Plainmoor and won 3-1. Some clown gave their thousand odd supporters the Mini-Stand (family stand now). Did not go down well - ended up with mixture of Torquay and Argyle fans (there for trouble) retaking half the Stand. Not a pretty sight. What's the chances of us playing Villa again?
GULL 67
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by GULL 67 »

Micky Cave. Headiine the papers ' Villa Cave in'. So many memories. I really fear for the future.
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney jack
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Taelee73 »

Yes, I remember well the game we gave the Popular side to the away fans. Felt like treason seeing another teams fans stood in our spots.
I'm pretty sure we lost as well.
The police will never agree to allowing so many away fans into the ground.
Although how many of them will be among us anyhow? I'm sure our stewards will move them on......................