Fans Forum.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Fans Forum.

Post by North Curry House »

Now we have a new owner, manager and advisor it would be an ideal time to have a fans forum to have a Q&A.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

would imagine the ideal time would be after the deal has actually closed and we've signed something resembling a squad.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

North Curry House wrote: 14 May 2024, 18:32 Now we have a new owner, manager and advisor it would be an ideal time to have a fans forum to have a Q&A.
Let him get his feet under the table, what can he say, he doesnt know yet whether he has a job until all the takeover paperwork is complete, what can he say, I am hoping to sign some players, I am not sure he even knws his full budget yet, all for a forum but perhaps just before the season starts.
CornishGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CornishGull »

North Curry House wrote: 14 May 2024, 18:32 Now we have a new owner, manager and advisor it would be an ideal time to have a fans forum to have a Q&A.
In the past people have only called for a fans forum when they've got a grudge against the club/owners. What's your grudge?
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

Why has there got to be a grudge, I do not understand your thinking. Would be nice to meet the new owners with meaningful two way dialogue.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

North Curry House wrote: 16 May 2024, 00:13 Why has there got to be a grudge, I do not understand your thinking. Would be nice to meet the new owners with meaningful two way dialogue.
I think there are more important things that they would like/need to address first.
And its not like they have been quiet since they have taken over is it????
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by happytorq »

as stated before - I'm sure a Fans Forum is on the cards once the Bryn Consortium officially take ownership, and after Wooton (and NW) have been able to put together something resembling a squad. Then you'd have something to talk about.

I don't think it's all accurate to say ""people have only called for a fans forum when they've got a grudge". All fans want is a constant line of communication with the club, and when that is not forthcoming, that's likely to be the time that a forum is mentioned. With this new ownership, signs are good that we'll not be left in the dark about too many things, so my hope is that such a forum will not be required often, but given the change of regime and previous uncertainty, it would probably be a good move to have something public facing like that, ideally a couple of weeks or so before the new season.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.