Ling v Buckle

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by coley in stripes »

I do prefer Ling, Buckle basically did the 'dirty' on the club just as morale was needed...But I do wish Martin wouldn't make silly predictions -82 points needed then upgaded to 84 when a schoolboy could have told him that was not going to happen. Also the silly comment about not wanting Crawley to be deducted points, when what he was basically saying was 'I hope Crawley get deducted points'...Haven't the club got a PR person...Martin, you get the results, the fans will work out the permentations....Coley
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

coley wrote:I do prefer Ling, Buckle basically did the 'dirty' on the club just as morale was needed...But I do wish Martin wouldn't make silly predictions -82 points needed then upgaded to 84 when a schoolboy could have told him that was not going to happen. Also the silly comment about not wanting Crawley to be deducted points, when what he was basically saying was 'I hope Crawley get deducted points'...Haven't the club got a PR person...Martin, you get the results, the fans will work out the permentations....Coley
Did you mean permutations...? Or fermentations...? =D
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

That's my fingers working faster than my brain !! At least someone's read one of my posts...
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Disagree, coley. Lingy is allowed to say what he wants, after all he has an opinion just like the rest of us.
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Point taken but we obviously have a different perception of what his role is. I don't think making such comments through the media is relevant..He talks fans listern whether they are personal thoughts or not.