Injuries

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
northharrowgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Injuries

Post by northharrowgull »

Reading ML's comments after the match, its a worry that we have 4 players carrying injuries. Lathrope, Howe, Morris plus one. I just hope this is not the time when our small squad is our undoing.One of our major strengths this season has indeed been the tight knit team we have and the fact that we have have had very few major injuries ( thanks in no small part to our amazing physio DD ) Keeping fingers and toes crossed for Monday and beyond!!!
luketufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by luketufc »

Does anyone know who the 4th player is?
I saw Bobby limping and clutching his hamstring in the first half today and Ricey started to warm up, so could be him?
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

When Rene scored and also when he went off, the first thing that he did was go to DD and give him a big hug. There is either something very fishy going on, or DD has been working his magic again to get players fit who have no right to be available.

Matt.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

luketufc wrote:Does anyone know who the 4th player is?
I saw Bobby limping and clutching his hamstring in the first half today and Ricey started to warm up, so could be him?
I saw this and remarked on it so I reckon you are spot on!
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

I got told that Kenny was working with Rene, Damon and Ian this morning for hours, to make sure they were available for todays game
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

rachii12 wrote:I got told that Kenny was working with Rene, Damon and Ian this morning for hours, to make sure they were available for todays game
Damien?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Part of me wonder's wether Lingy is playing a certain amount of mind games regard's these injuries, I am not saying the mentioned players have not had a knock, or still suffering from a knock.

However watching the game yesterday, both Howe and Morris were charging around the pitch like men possessed, which would suggest both are fit, yes Rene went off, more to do with him running, himself into the ground than an injury i.m.o.

As we all know, one of the biggest tell, tail signs that a keeper has a leg/groin problem is struggling with place kicking, thier was nothing wrong with the hieght and distance on Bobby's kicking yestersday, don't think thier is problem with Bobby .

The only one who looked crocked is Lathrope, and must be doubt for Monday, he clearly looked to be limping when the team were walking off.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

ferrarilover wrote: Damien?

Matt.
By hours do you mean about ten minutes because that`s all it was! :-/ Just a fitness test nothing more!
HarrowGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nicho

Post by HarrowGull »

Nothing to contribute to this; but it is nice to know I'm not the only Gull in Harrow!