chelsea 3rd kit as our new away strip?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

chelsea 3rd kit as our new away strip?

Post by bixieupnorth »

really liking the chelsea kit tonight, white with yellow and blue on the chest

made by adidas so will never happen in a million years!!
Last edited by bixieupnorth on 24 Apr 2012, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

dont watch a lot of prem football so its prob been worn all season

it may even be black, not blue on the chest??

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/ ... ctorid=240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by bixieupnorth on 24 Apr 2012, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
still keeping the faith
HeavenAndHele
First Regular
First Regular

Post by HeavenAndHele »

Given the end result that may not be a bad idea!
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

bixieupnorth wrote:really liking the chelsea kit tonight, white with yellow and blue on the chest

made by adidas so will never happen in a million years!!

I said this before. I worked for a company that supplied footballers back in England and Torquay had a Adidas Kit made up. It was nice, I used have a few photos of it being modeled. TUFC came had a look and decided to stick to Vanderawful.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

More fool them. Some people don't like the generic ADIDAS kits like Swindon and Macclesfield but if it means ditching VandanHELL then it would be great. I rang the club before Christmas to see if they had any XL OR XXL home shirts in and they said they had sold out. I went in the club shop and asked again when i was down for the Vale game a few weeks back and they STILL had none. What is this all about and whose fault is it? It is nearly half a year and they haven't had any to sell, it's crazy. A side issue from the original post i know but it is infuriating as the club could have another £40 in the kitty if they had any.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

austrianandygull wrote:it is infuriating as the club could have another £40 in the kitty if they had any.
I can understand your frustration but surely the club would have to bring in a batch order. Perhaps if they knew they'd be able to sell 10/20/50/whatever the batch size is, they'd be more keen. But if they're going to have 9/19/49/etc XXL shirts left at the end of the year, the £40 they get from you won't really be of any benefit. I think the best bet would be to just make sure you're quick off the mark when the new kits are put out, although I reliase this doesn't help you now. Just playing devil's advocate.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele