promotion 2012/13

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
costablancagull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tony Scott

promotion 2012/13

Post by costablancagull »

I know its early but who will be favourites next season for promotion? :keepie:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Rotherham.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

I really hope not in the case of Rotherham. I was hoping that this will be the season when Fatty and Cheat will at last be found out and slung out, and I hope for a fight against relegation for the Millers. I wish Rotherham no long term ill though, they can sack the gobby ex-con half way through the season and save themselves!

I think that (sadly) Southend will go up, and that Bristol Rovers and Northampton will run them close. Hopefully we will be in the mix too. Argyle will probably do well, but I hope that the Grecian scum will face a fight against the drop with Rotherham, Barnet, Burton, Accrington and Morecambe.

This is a mix of wishful thinking and prediction, a bit like Government economic forecasts.
Bigman
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Bigman »

I'm inclined to agree about Southend, Rovers will probably also be a lot better this season than last, and of the relegated teams I expect Chesterfield and Wycombe will do well, and Oxford to be up there (at least playoffs). Rotherham will probably do like Crawley this season, start very strong, boss the league for a bit, and (sadly) ultimately go up.

Northampton will underachieve as ever, as will Bradford who I can see being in danger of a relegation battle, along with Barnet and Dagenham. With Macclesfield now gone I'm not sure who else will be down there, the rest look predominantly mid table.

As for us, I've no idea what we'll do :)
Bigman
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Bigman »

Just realised this is very similar to the early predictions thread. Do we need both?
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

gullintwoplaces wrote:I really hope not in the case of Rotherham. I was hoping that this will be the season when Fatty and Cheat will at last be found out and slung out, and I hope for a fight against relegation for the Millers. I wish Rotherham no long term ill though, they can sack the gobby ex-con half way through the season and save themselves!

I think that (sadly) Southend will go up, and that Bristol Rovers and Northampton will run them close. Hopefully we will be in the mix too. Argyle will probably do well, but I hope that the Grecian scum will face a fight against the drop with Rotherham, Barnet, Burton, Accrington and Morecambe.

This is a mix of wishful thinking and prediction, a bit like Government economic forecasts.

Oh, I don't know Gullintwoplaces. You could well be more acurate than any HM Government prediction or farecast of the lasy 5 years
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843