Barnet Game Live On BT Sport

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i assume you mean this link, not the one at the top and durrel b, another bizarre name to add to our long list of "modern" boys names, his mum a fan of my family and other animals i assume??

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/T ... story.html
still keeping the faith
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Berry definitely in tonight as Tonge injured.MacDonald out and the earlier statements about quick recovery might be misplaced as he's suffered a reaction to his knee injury.Pearce will come in but no change at left back as Ives has back injury.Odofin called into squad.Barnet have two out suspended.
"New" defence will face a big test tonight against their front two of Macdonald and Akinde.
goodluckgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by goodluckgull »

Well done to any Torquay fans who are attending tonight's game. Hopefully the "capital Gulls" will be there to make some noise and our lads put in a good performance that brings back some belief. Think we need to get a bit more physical. Shame that Gus is injured, but it will give Krystian a chance to impress again. I guess Durrell will start and he will be eager to impress too. Come on Torquay........
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Hi Guys
Tried my best to see if an affordable ticket was available to go up for this match but to no avail. Why can't the rail companies give me a price for a cheap day return on the train from Bristol, all i can get is something about a super saver return.
Anyway short of a lift there i am thinking of seeing it on TV. But does BT sport show at pubs with screen for sky or not. I can't think otherwise where I can go.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
BayGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jools Holland

Post by BayGull »

goodluckgull wrote: Hopefully the "capital Gulls" will be there to make some noise and our lads put in a good performance that brings back some belief.
Capital Gulls - there's a name-blast from the past, I thought they had all 'passed away'!! :lol:

Alan Merson, Andy Crook, Andy Charles, Paul Butler, Peter Hicks and others!
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Glostergull wrote:Hi Guys
Tried my best to see if an affordable ticket was available to go up for this match but to no avail. Why can't the rail companies give me a price for a cheap day return on the train from Bristol, all i can get is something about a super saver return.
Anyway short of a lift there i am thinking of seeing it on TV. But does BT sport show at pubs with screen for sky or not. I can't think otherwise where I can go.
I find most pubs who have Sky Sports usually end up having BT Sport too, but it is a separate subscription so there's no guarantee.

http://www.matchpint.co.uk/BT-Sport-pub-finder
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Was tempted to go to this but It's not worth paying to watch Torquay currently in all honesty, credit to anyone that does it but two games at Telford and FGR in quick succession absolutely killed of my enthusiasm. I will find some dodgy internet site for the game tonight and just hope the thought of a big game against the best side in the league on a good pitch will invigorate our players. If they can't get up for tonight then they are a joke to their profession in all honesty. We might get beat because they are better than us but as long we don't put in an Alfreton style performance I'll accept that.