Morecambe v Torquay United - 20/4/13

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

coley wrote:Got a good feeling that we can win this one, on the back of the Barnet excellent victory but have sneeky feeling that it will still go to the last day. Perhaps everyone else has had their run of luck...If all goes well and we are safe this time tomorrow, I will do the expected apologies. COLEY
No need for apologies Coley, i certainly won't be apologising if we win up there. I thought we were going down and should we not then i'll come on and hold my hands up to getting it wrong and not having the faith but i won't be apologising for having an opinion and you shouldn't either mate.

Massive game up there tomorrow and one which i'm very much looking forward to despite a new tracheal problem i seem to have acquired which is making my throat hammer! :@ :@

Sod it, caution to the wind has been thrown and i'm going for a 4-1 Gulls win and i've had a tenner on Rene to score first. Interestingly , Paddy Power go 11/1 for Joss Labadie to score first, he may very well do, but in a Notts County shirt. =D

We'll go ahead, they will level and after the break we'll just go for it and rip them apart. PLEASE!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by coley in stripes »

OK Andy, I must admit all the signs were saying for months that all was lost and despite being in the vast minority, I was telling it as I personally see it...Love to survive but not th re yet...This is exciting though as we can do it !or is that weird LOL
Scottish Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Scottish Gull »

:'( wont be there as i'm working the east of Scotland circuit Saturday Afternoon. But make some noise for me i'll be singing from afar (allbe it to myself)and checking the score at HT/FT CoYY

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
DJAF
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Scottish Gull wrote::'( wont be there as i'm working the east of Scotland circuit Saturday Afternoon. But make some noise for me i'll be singing from afar (allbe it to myself)and checking the score at HT/FT CoYY

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
:whistle:
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Train is just pulling out of Aberdeen. Only nine hours till kick-off. COYY!
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Stuck in work all weekend, oh the joy of 12 hour shifts.......

But i will be glued to this site for updates, and the Beeb, but NOT live table.....

C O Y Y :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Setting off in about an hour to make the 2 and a half hour or so journey from deepest Derbyshire, lovely sunny day and can't wait for the win that will see us safe and a stroll along the promenade. I may even do as suggested and wrap a Torquay scarf around Eric Morecambe and take a photo! COYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :scarf:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

P.S: If you see anybody with an AVENGED SEVENFOLD (NIGHTMARE) t-shirt on with skull then it's me!
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Won't be there today but really confident it won't be our last away day in the FL so COYYSSSSSSSSSSSSS :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
To the yellow army GIVE IT LARGE AND SING YER HEARTS OUT CAUSE WE ARE TORQUAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oblivion!!!!
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

AustrianBodinFan wrote:P.S: If you see anybody with an AVENGED SEVENFOLD (NIGHTMARE) t-shirt on with skull then it's me!
Aggghhhhh it's Him.... :lol: Run boys Run!
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

cant believe the end of the season is so close, has it ever been over before may before? i feel a bit cheated!!

morecambe with nothing to play for, us with a win needed to almost guarantee our survival, surely we'll get it?? the bookies dont think so, we're over 2/1 in places, i think we'll win handsomely, 0-2 please! howe and bodin

i'll only be here til half time at the latest as the pub is calling me!!
still keeping the faith
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by coley in stripes »

Let's just get to next week's game with it all in our hands and not relying on others...Can't see a win today but a point would probably put us in that position....But if we do win today, that will be enough...The 52 points that I worked out a couple of months ago...COME ON GULLS..PLEASE
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

do we think he'll keep the same attacking line up?? i hope we do
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

line ups anyone?? as usual player seems to have every one but ours!!
still keeping the faith
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Torquay United
01 Poke
02 Oastler
03 Nicholson
04 Downes
05 Saah
06 Lathrope