Old Trafford

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

From 5.10 pm yesterday I and my gang just knew it would be Man Utd in the next round - it makes it even more galling that we failed to turn up yesterday.
Phil

Remember its a marathon not a sprint
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I think God hates us, yes, that's it.

We must have done something wrong in the past which means we are smited at least once a season... I blame Justin Fashanu as he was gay and God hates gay people...
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Can we stop devaluing the 'cheat' argument by using it incessantly to describe everyone? Man Utd do not 'cheat' any more than any other top Premier League side, they get the rub of the green occasionally, but it's swings and roundabouts and certainly NOTHING like the performance which that poor excuse for a football team CTFC produced yesterday (and every week in the Conference, no doubt.)

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Eastleigh_Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: guy branston

Post by Eastleigh_Gull »

I agree with that... But thoughts on Man u being cheats are very popular as they tend to be the team on t.v so if they dive... Everybody can see it. Thats what the conference is and doubt it will change.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Genuinly hope true CTFC fans enjoy their day at OT. Yes I feel gutted and disapointed, lost the cricket and Murray lost also so it's a crap weekend but we will move on and get over it. After all this is Torquay United and we just don't get the ManU's of this world in the FA Cup. Could have done with the gate money though :(
Oblivion!!!!