Sack Knill before Saturday and I will.......

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Tq2Yellow
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Derek Dawkins

Post by Tq2Yellow »

Pay up peoples and get out and support your team!
:keepie: :goal: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
exiledgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Jarvis

Post by exiledgull »

Lets see the donations then….
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

taxilady wrote:Oh good grief, now Austrian's going to Oxford dressed as a woman :rofl: :rofl:
For the first time in my life I admit to telling a lie. I didn't really mean it. :Oops: :lol:

If I did then perhaps I might conveniently break down on the M1 on the way there. :~D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: For the first time in my life I admit to telling a lie. I didn't really mean it. :Oops: :lol:

If I did then perhaps I might conveniently break down on the M1 on the way there. :~D

A deal is a deal. You will be there and you will leave dressed as a woman even if you don't turn up as one ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: For the first time in my life I admit to telling a lie. I didn't really mean it. :Oops: :lol:

Ha ha ha. Quality. :clap:

I reckon he'll look good as Maggie Thatcher :~D
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

My offer wasn't contractually binding and any attempt upon my persons to add a frock, bra or other female fashion accessory in the stands at the Kassam will be looked upon as a legal matter of the utmost urgency. A bit like my escape. Do I HAVE to clap the lads off at full time this week? :lol:

If you try and make me look like Thatcher then i'll ruin you!!!!! (like she did to thousands :~D ) :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:My offer wasn't contractually binding and any attempt upon my persons to add a frock, bra or other female fashion accessory in the stands at the Kassam will be looked upon as a legal matter of the utmost urgency. A bit like my escape. Do I HAVE to clap the lads off at full time this week? :lol:

If you try and make me look like Thatcher then i'll ruin you!!!!! (like she did to thousands :~D ) :lol:
There's me thinking that she was one of your idols :na:
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I don't have any idols. They only come short of what I expect.

If I did have a female idol then perhaps it would be Hannah Hauxwell.
nickfrench82
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ummmmmm

Post by nickfrench82 »

Good to see that people's response is whether I, and a few others will stand by my pledge. I'll not dignify it with a response, as those who seem so very bothered about it didn't seem to have the time to pledge themselves
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

nickfrench82 wrote:Good to see that people's response is whether I, and a few others will stand by my pledge. I'll not dignify it with a response, as those who seem so very bothered about it didn't seem to have the time to pledge themselves
:goodpost:

Apathy I think it's called Nick. Plenty want to moan but when it comes to action however puerile then they simply can't be arsed. I'm happy to give my £20 but the other half of the deal isn't binding because not enough people pledged to carry the motion! :lol:
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

well we'll be there on Saturday! and I may even go to the oxford game now ;-)
The gulls are going up
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:I will pledge £20 AND go to Oxford dressed as a woman.
cool i'm gonna be there too andy, just hope i dont get aroused!!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Aroused? Don't you mean arrested? :lol:

I'm obvioulsy not going as a woman but i'll tell you what i'll do as a compromise. I'll sing yellow army in a high pitched mock female voice, can't say fairer than that.
bengull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by bengull »

So the same as every bloody away game then?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

bengull wrote:So the same as every bloody away game then?
Not every. Only the ones I go to. ;-)