Mozika Contract

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
sam_
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Angus MacDonald

Mozika Contract

Post by sam_ »

Please inform me if I've missed it. But wasn't he given a very short deal? But now getting back to match fitness starting to look good, where are we at with his contract?
We'll be back...
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Pay as you play still I think.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

yes it is a pay as you play deal
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Am hearing he has possibly gone? Thought he was good for us.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Rjc70 wrote:Am hearing he has possibly gone? Thought he was good for us.
I guess with Lathrope, Mansell, Craig, Harding and now Labadie he was the cheapest to get rid of, freeing up the most amount of money for new recruits.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

False economy. Ladders is on loan, so worth nothing. Manse, Lathrope and Harding will never command a fee and Craig may or may not be in the same boat. Mozika was a decent half season away from being signed for a fee by a L1 side, so to offer him an 18 month deal would, quite possibly, have been worth a profit to us.
No confirmation that he's gone yet, mind.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Shame if he's gone as I rate him. For me in many recent matches, when he started, he was our standout player.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Of course if he's gone, it might just have been his decision rather than ours. Perhaps he's been offered better terms elsewhere, rather than merely being allowed to leave as surplus to requirements. By paying off another manager, I can't imagine there's a lot of disposable income kicking around and to tie him to an 18 month contract would probably have been somewhat costly.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

I hope he's not left. I like him. Good player for us, I think.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
shepchenko10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by shepchenko10 »

would be disappointed if he has gone. I know we've got options in midfield but if Labadie gets recalled, Harding seems a long way away and Cooper comes in with a dodgy injury record (currently injured after tearing his hamstring at Bristol Rovers) then we would only have Lathrope, Mansell and Craig. If he's only on non contract terms then he would be at risk due to being in a position to release him to strengthen other areas but I think he can play his part especially as Hargreaves hasn't seen him play yet
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

ferrarilover wrote:False economy. Ladders is on loan, so worth nothing. Manse, Lathrope and Harding will never command a fee and Craig may or may not be in the same boat. Mozika was a decent half season away from being signed for a fee by a L1 side, so to offer him an 18 month deal would, quite possibly, have been worth a profit to us.
No confirmation that he's gone yet, mind.

Matt.
Too injury prone and too much of a nomad mercenary to ever be signed for a fee. He was ok for us but nothing special to be fair. Not an enormous loss if he has gone, although I'd be happy to keep him.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Our club has a limited budget, it only has so much cash, as well all clearly know, right now we are 2nd from bottom of the football league, our club on the playing side need quick fix's, we need players who are up to speed and can do a job today, not in 2 months, our club has to do this while protecting it's long term financial future.

We can all see the evidence that Mozika has played at a higher level and could go to be a very good player and useful asset to the club, would love to see him stay with us a s well, however can the club continue to afford to pay his wages and that of another player we might have to bring in, in hope that Mozika stays injury free and gets fully fit, can we afford to pay his wages on the hunch that he might command a fee in the future, I would suggest not.
Formerly known as forevertufc
shepchenko10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by shepchenko10 »

Forever what do you mean we need players who are up to speed now not in two months? Don't you think he's up to speed now? Apart from the Plymouth game away I think he's looked good at least he's our player and not someone who will come here for a month on loan then leave. He went to France during the two week break and came back early so he could join our christmas party shows he's more than committed to the club. I would keep him
Damien Mozika
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Damien Mozika »

............................................................................................
............................................................................................
Last edited by Damien Mozika on 11 Jan 2014, 02:45, edited 1 time in total.
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Damien Mozika wrote:Hi guys! Been told you were talking about me ;-). I really really wanted to stay and help the club to stay in this league , unfortunately I been told to leave the club without any reason by the new manager. Im really gutted about this decision but this is football..
Anyway I wish you the best and hopefully you will stay up :) !!
Bonne chance