Steve Tully back!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Steve Tully back!

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Don't worry Tonge and O'Connor can sleep easy but the farmers boy from Waddeton is back-as Academy Youth Phase coach.
Kevin Nancekivell(ex-Gargs coach) has also joined as Professional Development Phase coach.
Hope the jobs don't phase them!
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

I might swing by the club later and see what else is available. Club will be the biggest employer in Devon in no time.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

I am encouraged (but also a little nervous) that the club are recruiting in support of the youth development scheme as we will lose all funding from the league for this should we get relegated.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Richinns wrote:I am encouraged (but also a little nervous) that the club are recruiting in support of the youth development scheme as we will lose all funding from the league for this should we get relegated.
Emphasises just what is stake for the club in the coming weeks,Richinns.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Richinns wrote:I am encouraged (but also a little nervous) that the club are recruiting in support of the youth development scheme as we will lose all funding from the league for this should we get relegated.
How dare you even contemplate the thought of relegation..!! :@

Are they cider drinkers..?? :)
Mickey Mouse
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by Mickey Mouse »

my understanding is that its all to do with the EPPP that was brought in this year and that if we dont have people in to do certain jobs, and/or fail it then we are done for as would loose all funding towards the youth which would mean it shutting down again. Enough people were annoyed about it before and its certainly damaged the name/reputation of the club so I for one back them 100%, but as fan's should we not all do that anyway?