Silence tonight

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Silence tonight

Post by MidDevon »

As if seeing a lacklustre and unintelligent performance was bad enough today, I now find out on radio Devon that the club are refusing to allow any official or player to speak tonight :)

You could not make it up if you tried, not only are we the poorest team in the league by a country mile, but we now officially have the most unproffessional management :@

SPEAK UP Hargreaves, we know your team is crap, but we are still interested in what you have to say

....not impressed
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

[quote="MidDevon"]As if seeing a lacklustre and unintelligent performance was bad enough today, I now find out on radio Devon that the club are refusing to allow any official or player to speak tonight :)

You could not make it up if you tried, not only are we the poorest team in the league by a country mile, but we now officially have the most unproffessional management :@

SPEAK UP Hargreaves, we know your team is crap, but we are still interested in what you have to say

....not impressed[

Oh I wonder who made that decision um um um um um hang on on the tip of me tongue um um um,
GOT IT

MR " I WANT NON LEAGUE FOOTBALL AT TQY" PHILLIPS !!!!!! Per chance ???

If it where a toss up for someone to leave now between"deliberately atomistic baldy steward and Mr "non league is what we need here I know best Phillips" give me baldy every time, for he has more of TQY's interests at heart!
Last edited by Dave_Pougher on 18 Apr 2014, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
MidDevon
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by MidDevon »

Possibly !....was there no cricket on today then ?
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Disgraceful

Not just the game today but also the fact the Hargreaves does not have the courage to explain the mess he oversaw today.

I have lost the remaining goodwill I had for the man.

Cannot believe that the club "refused" to allow anyone to speak - does Hargreaves not have ANY authority in the club or personal spine to show some respect to the fan base.

I mirror the contempt shown by the management team back at the management team
robbotufc
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by robbotufc »

Us supporters will be showing our silence next season by not turning up at matchdays so don't care anymore,when anyone from the club do talk it's always bullshit! :-D
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

They are getting all the excuses ready!

When they do speak out it will be the usual bullshit!

We were crap from AFC Wimbledon at home. A squad full of conference south and maybe some conference standard will ultimately end up there.
TUST MEMBER
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Cannot blame Hargreaves if the club his employer orders him not to speak. But he may well have a few choice words to say behind closed doors.

This tells us more about the club than it does about 'Greavesy.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Disgrace - I have travelled the best part of three hours to watch that garbage and I am entitled surely to hear someone from the management give an explanation.
Perhaps he was sulking because a section of supporters turned on him when he bought on Stevens instead of Chapple.
Hargreaves was always happy enough to appear on BBC Spotlight garbed up in red trousers and a green shirt - to criticise Knill every week but when the going gets tough it appears that Chris goes awol.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

It was CH who refused to talk to Breedy after the Southend game, despite the fact that people on the Official Supporters' Coach had to wait nearly an hour for that to be conveyed & then had a 6 or 7 hour journey home. Pissed off that it has now happened again; supremely unimpressed. :slap:
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Sat watching Blackpool v burnley just now.......anyone remember when we beat both to get promoted all those years ago.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Gullscorer - when have the club ever refused to allow their manager to speak to the press after the game?
I wouldn't mind betting this was Hargreaves choice. My best guess would be that he would have crictised the referee. Saah should have gone blatant red card and the penalty appeared to be two players collideding with each other
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

To be honest, all we would have heard is...
'It should have been a red card, that changed the game',
'We'll keep on fighting until'
'While it's mathematically possible the players will give it their all' and all manner of other empty cliches that mean sod all.
BayGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jools Holland

Post by BayGull »

I bet he would have spoken to Natalie Cornah
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

wankers
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.