Exeter V Torquay 21st April 2014

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Dave_Pougher wrote:Does Branson like the sound of his own voice?
At least he's speaking some sense, perhaps Branno could and smack some sense into Chris "turnip" Hargreaves.
Formerly known as forevertufc
taunton_gull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by taunton_gull »

Feel like I am owed something just sitting here listening to this nonsense, god knows how those who are there must be feeling. The sad thing is had Hargreaves just been appointed until the end of the season we could have looked forward to a fresh start in the summer. As it is we will be served up this garbage for the next two years. :'(
The original taunton_gull!!!
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Give Branno the DOF job !!!!
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Perhaps Hargreaves has been sounded out for the MUFC job and has lost interest......

Has anybody heard CH slagging off Moyes recently?......
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

forevertufc wrote: At least he's speaking some sense, perhaps Branno could and smack some sense into Chris "turnip" Hargreaves.
Granted, He sounds a bit like Hargreaves did a few months ago, I'm not doubting anything about Branno just want to hear the commo not his opnions constantly.

His opnions may or maynot be right but it's too late mate.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Right, **** this, I'm off to watch the snooker.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

This is what is coming with CH and none of us wants this. We've had enough turmoil to last a lifetime. It is quite clear that CH is a million miles away from what we are looking for next season and i want to remember him with fondness as the player. I don't want things to turn into a CH out campaign which is what will happen. What is certain though is that not many of us I'm sure will be confident about anything during the summer and next season now so long as he is in charge.

We have no cash but i do think it would be best all round if somehow CH could accept defeat and leave during the summer or at the very least we get in an experienced head to oversee things. I'm really really scared for next season and I'm already worried.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Half Time....

At least we can't concede anymore for 15 minutes.....

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

taunton_gull wrote:Feel like I am owed something just sitting here listening to this nonsense, god knows how those who are there must be feeling. The sad thing is had Hargreaves just been appointed until the end of the season we could have looked forward to a fresh start in the summer. As it is we will be served up this garbage for the next two years. :'(
That is the worry and if he gets it wrong next season when the indications are it is probable then what does that mean for the future of our club? The players can only take so much of the blame.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

What CH needs to do now is make a triple sub, go 3 at the back and send them out pumped up. He won't, because he's like a lyric from a Goldie Looking Chain song.................s-s-s-s-s-s-s-safe as ****!

Not what we need Chris, we need a leader and someone who tries to make things happen.

Let's see what he does at half time shall we?
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

I miss Manse on Twitter.....always used to like finding out how the 5-a-side league was going.......

brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Branston is an idiot. Lets be fair Exeter are hopeless as well and still we are losing. Take Craig,Tongue and Cameron off.
Put on Downes, move O'Connor to right back and put on Niall Thompson and Chapple down the flanks.
Will it happen? - no way he will bring Stevens on.
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Relax lads.........in the pre match interview H(opeless)greaves said that he knew exactly what he wanted for next season and this is a taste of his incisive/attacking/passion fuelled football :rofl:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Typically with both Exeter and Chesterfield winning I only need Grimsby and they are 0-0 at home to the worst team in the top 5 divisions (except us of course) Hyde. Bloody hell!! COME ON STINKY CODHEADS!!
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Time to move to a 5 -5 formation - let's just hoof over midfield and have 5 across the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!