Exeter V Torquay 21st April 2014

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

That's the kind of post i expected to see from Chunkygull! He likes shit 80's music. :na: :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

forevertufc wrote: Getting relegated would put the club into extreme financial difficulties, what players do you or anyone think we will be able to sign, we had to stay in the league, it was so important for the clubs future.
No that's a fair point mate :goodpost:
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

I bet Hargreaves won't be too angry to speak to the media today and big up his victory :}
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Gloomy Gull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:That's the kind of post i expected to see from Chunkygull! He likes sh*t 80's music. :na: :lol:
:lol: I am a child of the 50's !!!!!!
Chris B
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Chris B »

tktufc91 wrote:not sure who I would want to win from Wycombe v Rovers but as long as one team loses and Northampton lose then who knows
In the hypothetical and unlikely situation we're still in it after Mansfield, we definitely want Rovers to win, given we play Wycombe in our last match.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Gloomy Gull wrote: :lol: I am a child of the 50's !!!!!!
I'm not but i bloody well feel like one. :-/
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

To be fair i think Mansfield have got lucky and now there will be a sizeable following in the away end on Saturday so they will make a few quid more. They have nothing to play for now either so bring it on!
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Chris B wrote: In the hypothetical and unlikely situation we're still in it after Mansfield, we definitely want Rovers to win, given we play Wycombe in our last match.

Only works if Cobblers don't win one of the next 2 games - Dustbins and Rubbish and Oxford
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:To be fair i think Mansfield have got lucky and now there will be a sizeable following in the away end on Saturday so they will make a few quid more. They have nothing to play for now either so bring it on!
Hang on a minute your the one who said don't go today and was taking the mick out of injured players. :keepie:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Yes and?

We won so there will be more Torquay fans making the trip on Saturday like i said so what's your point arcadia?

I was taking the mick out of Bodin. One injured player just for the record but i don't see the relation to the highlighted bit you have posted?
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

[quote="AustrianAndyGull"]Am I weird?[/quote]

Yup! But then so am I. lol Faggots chips and peas all round. :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Although we won Hargreaves needs to move Benyon to the right and put Coulthirst central as the chances that Benyon fluffed Coulthirst would have finished one of them. Great result. The change of formation second half caught Exeter out. :keepie:
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

Just saw the highlights on SSN, Yeoman's finish was pretty good. We've had easier chances than that all season which the likes of Hawley, Benyon and Bodin all fluffed. Yeoman could be a vital player in the conference if he can consistently put the ball away.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Haha :lol: , if we can't act and behave like children now and again as we get older then what's the point to it all GG? I just think some people aren't happy unless they are deadly serious and precise.