Bristol rovers face a fine or WORST

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Kinky John Fowler
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Kinky John Fowler »

:keepie:
Richinns wrote:The was no excuses for either set of fans that night (the idiot 5% that is as, I am sure the real fans of both clubs would want to distance themselves from anything to do with it). It was truly shameful to watch
Totally agree, it wasnt great to watch from close up either. I don't condone the bad behaviour of City fans and i admit that, unfortunately, we have a reputation for having a large number of hooligans. Rovers need to get their own house in order on this issue as well, many of them refuse to acknowledge that they are no better than City in this respect.

Incidentally, there was no encroachment on to the pitch by Gasheads that I could see during the JPT match (and I was stood one block away from them) so I don't even know why Glostergull mentioned this match as Bristol Rovers Football Club cannot be punished for the actions of 'Sheeds' at 'Trashton' :lol:, they have however been guilty of throwing their weight around smaller venues in L2 over the last few years. Bet they wouldn't do it at The Den.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Rjc70 wrote:Surely it's Bill Phillips' fault, isn't it? (Note the apostrophe)
Yes you have put it in the wrong place. :keepie:
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

arcadia wrote: Yes you have put it in the wrong place. :keepie:
Oops! Arcadia, go and join ferrarilover in the corner for apostrophe dunces.
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

jonnyfive wrote: Oops! Arcadia, go and join ferrarilover in the corner for apostrophe dunces.
Sorry to disappoint, arcadia. :goal:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I shouldn't think they give a shit now.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:I shouldn't think they give a sh*t now.
Love it. Hopefully they have a full riot and are deducted points next season. Can't believe they are down with us
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

lucy6lucy wrote: Love it. Hopefully they have a full riot and are deducted points next season. Can't believe they are down with us
I feel pretty sure that they will show strength and character and deduct them 6 points from THIS season lol,,, cos it doesn't mean a fringing thing now!
robbotufc
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by robbotufc »

Feeling quite gutted for the Rovers fans tonight,apart from the Torquay match watch them a couple other times at the memorial this season,like their supporters,and like the Royal oak pub nearby, had hope it was going to be Northampton tonight :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
njgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by njgull »

We've got enough misery of our own so I don't really want to laugh at the misery of others but, well...

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Oh dear. What bloke ever does up their top button?!! :red:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

We will have Friendly gas on here in the minute pontificating. Didn't he say that they were at least a few points ahead of us or something a couple of weeks back. Ha ha.
An excellent picture - that moron appears to be an adult. God help us.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Shoes but no socks too.

Dear oh dear oh dear.

Multiple major fashion faux pas being displayed on the Mem this afternoon.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

jonnyfive wrote: Oops! Arcadia, go and join ferrarilover in the corner for apostrophe dunces.
I 'm always willing to learn but you've got this one wrong.''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' :keepie: ask Matt
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

No, he's correct; trust me, I'm a self-appointed expert. If a singular word ends with a ' s ', then in the plural form the word ends ' s's ', but (since the second ' s ' here is somewhat redundant) can also end ' s' ', thus Phillips's or Phillips', but definitely not Phillip's.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

arcadia wrote: Yes you have put it in the wrong place. :keepie:
I CAN NOW SEE THE LIGHT SORRY. :keepie: