New sponsors?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

KNOW YOUR MEMES!

That's not "you mad bro?", it's "If you know what I mean"

Poor showing, Roar.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

that is true Matt, but Mr Beans facial expressions are great for so many of them!
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Mr Beans. That's actually funnier than Mr Bean. Sounds like something out of a cartoon. God bless rapidly declining standards of grammar and punctuation.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

PlainmoorRoar wrote:1 post and looks like 3 people have been

How bloody dare you :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

PlainnmoorRoar, caught in use of fishing rod smilie, in attempt to get away with a post misjudgement shocker !! Think you may just have got away with that one. ;-)
Formerly known as forevertufc
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

forevertufc wrote:PlainnmoorRoar, caught in use of fishing rod smilie, in attempt to get away with a post misjudgement shocker !! Think you may just have got away with that one. ;-)
Glad it was not just me that saw this an inept and embarrassing attempt to deflect from what was a very poor and ignorant post!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I swear this forum is full of 4 year old children at times.

Back on topic - Charlie, I appreciate your honesty in this and it is nice to see you trying to answer our questions. It's something which I believe is important as a fan of a small club, and it's a shame that TUFC haven't felt the need to do the same. It had gotten better when Andrew Candy joined TUFC but he seems to have slowed down his posting, probably through workload.

If TUFC weren't to find a new sponsor, would you still be willing to take up the mantle?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

cambgull wrote:I swear this forum is full of 4 year old children at times.

Back on topic - Charlie, I appreciate your honesty in this and it is nice to see you trying to answer our questions. It's something which I believe is important as a fan of a small club, and it's a shame that TUFC haven't felt the need to do the same. It had gotten better when Andrew Candy joined TUFC but he seems to have slowed down his posting, probably through workload.

If TUFC weren't to find a new sponsor, would you still be willing to take up the mantle?
Ooh! Hark at her!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

You were doing so well, then you used the word "gotten" and ruined your post.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
budleigh
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by budleigh »

I appreciate your honesty in this and it is nice to see you trying to answer our questions. It's something which I believe is important as a fan of a small club, and it's a shame that TUFC haven't felt the need to do the same.
What is it that you feel is a shame TUFC haven't done?
Last edited by budleigh on 25 Jun 2014, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

Scott Brehaut wrote: You were doing so well, then you used the word "gotten" and ruined your post.
Why? It's in my copy of the OED with the meaning being a past participle of "get". It's used in a similar way to "forgotten" and "forget", and there's nothing wrong with either of those words! :na:
Luke.

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

The way things have been going for TUFC maybe we ought to have The Samaritans logo and phone number on the front of our shirts. :~D
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
CharlieWTS
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CharlieWTS »

Than kyou for your message, this forum does have a nature to go off topic at times.

I know Andrew is on the forum but as you said his workload is high and maybe has not had a chance to login as much as everyone would like to, Im sure he wouldnt mind you picking up the phone if you have a genuine concern about the club, or an email to him directly.

as I have said before, we were not made aware of who is taking over us as its very confidential until the press release, there are rumours of several different companies, but best to wait to hear it from the horses mouth.

The answer to your question of would we be willing to step back in again, we moved aside for more money to be put into the club, which is for the better of the club, more money = better players etc..

but we would consider it, if anything fell through with new contacts.
Charlie
WTS |Group Operations Manager

Tel 0845 241 6288 Fax 0845 299 2223
Head Office: Queensgate House, 48 Queen Street, Exeter, EX4 3SR
torkie_buoy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Courtney Cameron

Post by torkie_buoy »

CharlieWTS wrote:
Than kyou for your message, this forum does have a nature to go off topic at times.

I know Andrew is on the forum but as you said his workload is high and maybe has not had a chance to login as much as everyone would like to, Im sure he wouldnt mind you picking up the phone if you have a genuine concern about the club, or an email to him directly.

as I have said before, we were not made aware of who is taking over us as its very confidential until the press release, there are rumours of several different companies, but best to wait to hear it from the horses mouth.

The answer to your question of would we be willing to step back in again, we moved aside for more money to be put into the club, which is for the better of the club, more money = better players etc..

thanks for your post Charlie, I'm sure that's put a few yellows fans hearts and minds at bay. Great to have a company like yours associated with the club, just what we need :)
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by cambgull »

CharlieWTS wrote:

I can completely understand that, the need for more money is key to getting back in the Football League so the fact that you've stood aside to let this happen is very admirable and it's nice to know you would consider joining forces with us again if we weren't able to find more money from another area.

I hope this won't be the last time we see you working with the first team of the club again.
Luke.