RARE - T8 UFC number plate for sale

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
yellowchipmonk
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tim Sills

RARE - T8 UFC number plate for sale

Post by yellowchipmonk »

best offer secures, this is a very rare single digit plate, genuine reason for sale...

Either reply to thread or email: [email protected]

- Yellow Army -
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

I would love to bid but working in Exeter would mean my daily commute would be hell :P
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

yellowchipmonk
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowchipmonk »

indeed, I don't want to put anyone's life at risk :) - T8 UFC a one off chance to own this number plate
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

how much are we talking about anyway. no good putting in a bid if i am way out. i would rather have an idea what it has got to and put a bid in that way. i have no problem with an auction
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
yellowchipmonk
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowchipmonk »

Hi,

I have checked other cherished plate websites and single digit plates with resonance can get pricey but all the same I am also a realist.

I have owned the plate for 8 years, a similar plate is available here: http://www.nationalnumbers.co.uk/options/T15_UFC.htm but the number is '15' not anywhere near as good as 8.

I have had lost of offers and currently the best is £600 but I think it is worth more.

Let me know if interested.
yellowchipmonk
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowchipmonk »

Best offer now £750
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

T28UFC was £250 from the DVLA and that included the £80 transfer fee. Anyone willing to pay you £750 for yours is nuts.

Had it been T14UFC, it might have been worth slightly more. A manly handshake to the first wise soul to tell me why.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

ferrarilover wrote:T28UFC was £250 from the DVLA and that included the £80 transfer fee. Anyone willing to pay you £750 for yours is nuts.

Matt.
This. What kind of self-obsessed narcissist gets up in the morning and thinks "I know, I'll spend £750 on a personalised number plate today, that seems like a good investment"?

That said, anyone who can persuade people to splash out said dough - and attempt to make them pay over £1300 for it on the basis of a similar product priced as such being 'not anywhere near as good' as the product that they are offering - deserves some kind of recognition.

That said, I used to sell wooden guitar plectrums at £4 a pop because 'they sound better than plastic ones'. Of course, sir, a mahogany plectrum sounds much warmer than, say, a maple plectrum (maple yields quite a bright, clear tone), so best take one of each so that you can experiment with the sound...
DonnyGull50
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by DonnyGull50 »

As someone based in Yorkshire now, I brought my plate (T20 UAY) a couple of years back, from the DVLA for less than £200 inc transfer fee. I had the plates made up with the 20 next to the UAY, slightly incorrect spacing, to make it look more like T 20UAY. I drove around the UK for months with no problem at all, that was until the first time I travelled on the M5 at Exeter (on a quiet Sunday afternoon) - I ended up getting a £30 ticket and yes I did ask the two PC's if they were Excretia fans.

The registration to look for, will be in 2020 - TO20 UAY :nod:
yellowchipmonk
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowchipmonk »

Thank you for the many offers and opinions on number plate values, I guess it boils down to how much someone is prepared to pay, that is of course why the largest online number plate reseller company has pre-tax profits of 2.7M :). Anyway I have got three main parties who are interested and have made each of them a final sale price offer. If not I will probably keep the plate as I doubt many single digit T UFC plates will come up for sale for some time.

Have a great day.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I love the word "RARE" in the title of this thread. Of course it's **** rare, they all are, they only issue each number once! W761 VNO is rare and equally as worthless.

This isn't even a private plate issue, I've got one so it can't be, it's just the crazy money being bandied about.

Anyway, will someone please answer my pop quiz question.

Matt.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

ferrarilover wrote:T28UFC was £250 from the DVLA and that included the £80 transfer fee. Anyone willing to pay you £750 for yours is nuts.

Had it been T14UFC, it might have been worth slightly more. A manly handshake to the first wise soul to tell me why.

Matt.

Is it because its the current year, or because its the year we were relegated from league football? :|
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Wrong on both counts, Chunks. Better luck next time, old boy.

Matt.
AR10
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by AR10 »

Chris Hargreaves has/had T14 UFC
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

chunkygull wrote:
Is it because its the current year, or because its the year we were relegated from league football? :|

For the second time !!