Hargreaves loves the media

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Hargreaves loves the media

Post by Burnhamgull »

Just turned on the Rovers game and Hargreaves is a pundit.....hopefully he's slagging off Daryl Clarke and saying he could do a better job......
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Farcegreaves certainly has plenty of front. Barking on as though he is some sort of expert. Quite embarassing really - especially as we finished light years behind Forest Green and Eastleigh who basically must be the two WORST teams ever to grace the play offs.
Just goes to show how far we have fallen.
Quite frankly Forest Green were pathetic over the two legs and as for Eastleigh and their bonehead of a manager - well they were an embarassment.
Got their just desserts in the end though - spent a fortune on seriously crap players and ended up being humiliated on national television. As for Craig McAllistair - he wouldn't get in Barnstaples western league side. Hilarious.
Best two teams deservedly made the final however got a sneaking feeling that Grimsby may cause a shock in the final.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Hope so !!
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Gullscorer wrote:And your point is..?? :-/
Personally I'd keep my head down if I was him. Thank your lucky stars that you've still got a job and enjoy the break. After his performance this season I think he's the last person anyone should ask for an insight into a game.

Just my opinion though, I'm sure there are many who will disagree and say he's the right man for the job still.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Slightly off topic but I noticed Craig Stanley didn't even feature on the bench for Eastleigh today after his spat with Richard Hill in the first leg after being subbed. Always had Stanley down as an arrogant git but didn't see what he did to deserve the torrent of abuse from Hill in that match.

Can't help feel that the best two teams are in the final and to be honest I can't see Grimsby getting behind Rovers solid defensive back line often enough to cause enough problems.
tommyg
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by tommyg »

Dave_Pougher wrote:Slightly off topic but I noticed Craig Stanley didn't even feature on the bench for Eastleigh today after his spat with Richard Hill in the first leg after being subbed. Always had Stanley down as an arrogant git but didn't see what he did to deserve the torrent of abuse from Hill in that match.

Can't help feel that the best two teams are in the final and to be honest I can't see Grimsby getting behind Rovers solid defensive back line often enough to cause enough problems.
Stanley wasn't happy about being subbed and said something to Hill as he walked past him. I'm not an expert lip reader but I thought he said "Always the same, always the effing same" which led to the handbags. Good thing somebody intervened because Hill was absolutely fuming. Was quite funny to watch. Stanley will surely be leaving now. He was very good for us but doubt we could afford his wages.
tommyg
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by tommyg »

Stanley now released by Eastleigh and Todd offered assistant manager role: http://www.eastleighfc.com/2015/05/07/b ... ased-list/