Season ticket prices and match day prices are released

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

Southampton Gull wrote: 05 May 2018, 11:54 You're still here............
I didn't think it would be long before 'God almighty' :bow: him self put his two penneth worth in, on well, sigh :}
For all of the bad press ( excluding, Jim Parkers Parish news, aka Herald Express ) this club has received & the vitriolic abuse we have all thrown towards it in recent times, & if what is professed to be true coming out of the mouths of those that think they're in the know, we will have a major budget next year for a competitive team/ squad & the ticket prices to attract new & stay aways.
Time to back this club people, enough is enough we need to show the football fraternity TUFC IS not a thing of past glories ( even though I can't remember too many !). Vote with your feet in August THROUGH the turnstiles don't stay away & we can come back from this. :scarf:
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

The club had to balance the cost of running a full time squad with the inevitable fall in attendance due to relegation. If we are competitive next season this pricing structure may be spot on.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

As a Senior in the Bench my season ticket will cost £159 which is £7.57 per game. (21 games)

I think this is very fair and will get my ticket before June 1st.

Now I live in Teignmouth I cannot give up on my team as I have been going to Plainmoor since 1954.

We have a proud history as a Football League Club and to all those who are thinking of giving up all I can say is in our darkest hour think again.

Things will only get better if we continue our support for our Club.
tufcyellowarmy
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by tufcyellowarmy »

:goodpost:
portugull wrote: 05 May 2018, 14:35 As a Senior in the Bench my season ticket will cost £159 which is £7.57 per game. (21 games)

I think this is very fair and will get my ticket before June 1st.

Now I live in Teignmouth I cannot give up on my team as I have been going to Plainmoor since 1954.

We have a proud history as a Football League Club and to all those who are thinking of giving up all I can say is in our darkest hour think again.

Things will only get better if we continue our support for our Club.
Absolutely right !!
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 05 May 2018, 13:40 The club had to balance the cost of running a full time squad with the inevitable fall in attendance due to relegation. If we are competitive next season this pricing structure may be spot on.
And you never know, stranger things have happened, the inevitable fall in attendance could very well turn around & end up being a record breaker by beating the average attendance in the NLS, currently 3219, 2008/09 AFC Wimbledon, look where they are now only 10 short years on.
We have that level of support already, all this club needs to do is finally put a winning team on the pitch, simples.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

What ever season ticket price offer the club gave would always be followed by negativity. Personally it's a bloody good offer. I agree it leaves a short fall as it's so cheap.
Lucy
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

It's a tricky balancing act trying to set a price that will not alienate those attending fans we still have and trying to balance the budget. All things considered i think it is a fair deal, only hope we get a team that will boost attendances.

By the way it has not been mentioned anywhere else, but will we be able to consume alcohol in view of the pitch now?
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 06 May 2018, 21:21 It's a tricky balancing act trying to set a price that will not alienate those attending fans we still have and trying to balance the budget. All things considered i think it is a fair deal, only hope we get a team that will boost attendances.

By the way it has not been mentioned anywhere else, but will we be able to consume alcohol in view of the pitch now?
I thought alcohol was the step below?
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

See Bradford city the club nearest to me are doing adult season tickets at 169.... that's really good for league one football. They done this last few years and crowds have been excellent
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

DevonYellow wrote: 06 May 2018, 21:50 I thought alcohol was the step below?
No, clubs at Conference North and South level are able to apply for a licence for fans to drink in the stands. I've been to Salford and FC United this season where this happens. Stockport are a club that don't do this, if you want a drink you have to go to one of their bars.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

westyorkshiregull wrote: 07 May 2018, 10:13 See Bradford city the club nearest to me are doing adult season tickets at 169.... that's really good for league one football. They done this last few years and crowds have been excellent
Yeah ok , who wants to watch their football in Bradford ?
I'm ok here in sunny s,devon ta very much & £188 is perfect for me.
Is there much else to do in Bradford on a day afternoon apart from the footie ?
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

I think you may have misunderstood westyorkshiregull. He is making a football entrance fee comparsion not selling a holiday package brochure.

Just saying.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Teigngull wrote: 07 May 2018, 14:02 Yeah ok , who wants to watch their football in Bradford ?
I'm ok here in sunny s,devon ta very much & £188 is perfect for me.
Is there much else to do in Bradford on a day afternoon apart from the footie ?
Well it's the closest football league ground to my house and yes Bradford is not a great city , has it's lovely bits but parts of it are a dump. Particularly near the stadium is a dump
Yes I am have been and the stadium is excellent and with the extra people they been getting the atmosphere is excellent. I've been several times and it's great value for money.
Astonishing reply teigngull actually some great pubs and bars in city centre actually with some really down to earth folk
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

MellowYellow wrote: 07 May 2018, 15:15 I think you may have misunderstood westyorkshiregull. He is making a football entrance fee comparsion not selling a holiday package brochure.

Just saying.
Nope don't think so mellow, understood exactly what westy was saying & ,I was just saying or trying to say It doesn't matter what Bradford charge.
The fan base Bradford have is monumental compared to us,
BCFC 2016/17~ 18123, EFL 1
TUFC 2016/17~ 1875 , VNL prem
That's 10.35 % of their home crowd, so in any language they can afford to drop prices to such a level it's a bargain no matter how you look at it with your football head on, but as I mentioned in my post beforehand £188 for VNLs football in sunny s,devon will out do any offer bradford city can offer, In my eyes that is.
Football pricing is based on your fan base & desires, Valley parade has a capacity of 25136 so best try & fill it .
Torquay United have based their pricing to try & encourage the fans not to desert them & to put bums on seats, of course this all depends on results.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

They have done that kind of pricing for a few seasons now to up the attendance ....questionable if it creates better results but it sure makes a better afternoon out. It's a enjoyable stadium to attend on match day. No doubt better performances count most but for that money's it's fantastic