MOTM - Welling

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Only a few weeks ago, we were struggling to name even three players in the MOTM, and one of those was Gilbert the Gull. Now it's a struggle to only pick out five.
Kyle Cameron - what a player he is turning out to be. If other clubs are watching Jamie Reid, they surely also must have made a note of Kyle
Saiko Janeh - he looks better each week. Great goal - surely a strong contender for Goal of the Seasaon.
Niate - I had my doubts about him at the start of the season, but he is playing well and has a good partnership with Cameron.
Liam Davis - Mr consistent. We take it for granted that he will always play well and maybe overlook him for the MOTM.
Jake Andrews - in the thick of it in a muddy midfield.
Really difficult to leave out anyone. It was a great team effort on a gluepot of a pitch.
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

Willowgull wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 11:19 I know the game is all about opinions which makes it so great. But Keating; seriously? He constantly lost the ball and his touch was often heavy. He worked hard again, granted. But we need more quality from him. I honestly can't see how he would be in top 5? Maybe I'm being harsh on him but for me he is a very average conference south player.
You are being harsh and it's my opinion on Keating which seems to be shared by the manager.
Rhys1991
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by Rhys1991 »

gateman49 wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 13:03 You are being harsh and it's my opinion on Keating which seems to be shared by the manager.
Agree he does lack an end product too much but his work rate (including off the ball which had improved) is brilliant.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Rhys1991 wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 13:28 Agree he does lack an end product too much but his work rate (including off the ball which had improved) is brilliant.
Many where saying that about Reid months ago, suddenly he was put in the right position, give him a chance. Sorry gulliball.
Lucy
__quiet__gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Sills

Post by __quiet__gull »

lucy6lucy wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 16:52 Many where saying that about Reid months ago, suddenly he was put in the right position, give him a chance. Sorry gulliball.
I think what has happened is that played in the correct position and at this level he will score goals... any higher and forget it.