Welling Utd v TUFC 16th February 2019

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Because Welling have been cleverer than us!
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

woking 2-0
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Not our day - if the Cameron effort had gone in its a different game. Pointless getting worried about whether we are not top in three days time. Loads of points still to be played for.
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Our record this season against the sides from 2nd to 6th place isn’t very good at all. Draws and defeats in the main, with a couple of home wins. P7 W2 D3 L2

Woking 2 up. Chelmsford winning. Cameron will get a one match ban for Dulwich Hamlet home game, I think. It’s 7 days before suspension in this League.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by Modgull »

FT 0-2 reality check
Phil

Remember its a marathon not a sprint
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Midlandgull »

The pendulum swings again, back into Woking's hands.

Hope the lads get a kick up the arse from GJ for this!
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Woking are playing Weston Super Mare at home so what do you expect.

One supporter on twitter is saying that the referee is the WORST he has seen in 40 years and hes normally fairly accurate. Another useless prick.
Minneapolisgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour

Post by Minneapolisgull »

Before the alarm bells start ringing out loud! Let's keep calm and leave our trust in GJ. First defeat in god knows how long!
We have 13 games left 7 of which are at home
10 wins from the last 13 and I predict we go up as champions. Very doable.
We bounce back next week with home win the away on Tues against thurrock will back on track.
TUFC__12
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Connor Evans

Post by TUFC__12 »

Absolute shite ref… clearly our team didn’t turn up today. But another thing, all welling players has the ref wrapped round there little finger.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Dutchgull »

Certainly sounded like that from the commentary.
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Was the ref as shocking as I've been reading on Twitter? John Cadigan's posted a photo of GJ having 'words' with the ref afterwards. Hope he doesn't get another touchline ban...
TUST member 203
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

We lost at Boreham Wood when we had a completely useless ref. We lost at Bath when the ref was conned and gave the most ludicrous penalty you will ever see.

And it appeared we have inherited another blatant homer today and guess what? there seems to be a pattern emerging.
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

It's easy to blame the ref.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

divingbboy wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 17:19 Was the ref as shocking as I've been reading on Twitter? John Cadigan's posted a photo of GJ having 'words' with the ref afterwards. Hope he doesn't get another touchline ban...
Yes, he was as bad as you’ve been reading, and some! Absolute farce he was, made that game totally about him and Welling used him to their advantage. Horrible, dirty, cheating little team they are but credit where its due, they deserved that.

We were a country mile off the pace today, chalk and cheese compared to Tuesday night. GJ has got his work cut out this week as inevitably we will be starting the Dulwich game next week in second place.

Kalala for me just has to start ahead of Keating. I like Keats, but Kalala is lightyears ahead of him.

Extremely pissed off, probably because I haven’t felt like this since GO was here, but mainly because of that clown in black!
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

tufc si wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 17:37 Yes, he was as bad as you’ve been reading, and some! Absolute farce he was, made that game totally about him and Welling used him to their advantage. Horrible, dirty, cheating little team they are but credit where its due, they deserved the points today, we just weren’t at the races.

We were a country mile off the pace today, chalk and cheese compared to Tuesday night. GJ has got his work cut out this week as inevitably we will be starting the Dulwich game next week in second place.

Kalala for me just has to start ahead of Keating. I like Keats, but Kalala is lightyears ahead of him.

Extremely pissed off, probably because I haven’t felt like this since GO was here, but mainly because of that clown in black!