BSP Final

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Ernie McGregor
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by Ernie McGregor »

As long as we dont go silly in terms of transfers and wages we will be good financially next season purely based on tv revenue and prize money.

I dont believe it is beyond the realms of possibility that we could survive and establish ourselves for a few seasons.

With our young squad and the inevitable interest that will come who will be more valuable, a league 2 or a league 1 striker.
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

Ernie McGregor wrote:As long as we dont go silly in terms of transfers and wages we will be good financially next season purely based on tv revenue and prize money. I dont believe it is beyond the realms of possibility that we could survive and establish ourselves for a few seasons. With our young squad and the inevitable interest that will come who will be more valuable, a league 2 or a league 1 striker.
Whilst it may not affect next season vastly (although it will probably have a bearing on contracts negotiated for after next season), I assume you are not aware the new TV deal income starting 2012 is approx 25% down on the current deal? (I think its down from the current £88m to £65m?) That will also have an effect I would imagine on the Eon sponsorship being cut due to less TV exposure?

Not easy to find the exact breakdown of who gets what but it seems to be a roughly 65-25-10 split at the moment (ive seen 650k quoted for L1), but that may change as no doubt the Championship clubs will want an increased share of the pot.
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

No i,ve never been but i had heard that from a wednesday fan who had been. Despite that i just cannot go to london. Many odd people live there!![/quote]

Oi !!! :red:[/quote]

Sorry mate. You're a gull so can't possibly be odd!