Two 'Six Pointers' only ONE POINT ☝️

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
JA7
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Two 'Six Pointers' only ONE POINT ☝️

Post by JA7 »

Two 'Six Pointers' against Gateshead and Oldham Athletic and we get 1 point from both of them.

Doesn't make for good readings.
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DevonBee »

Pathetic....... with every loss , puts further pressure on the next 6 pointer,
Too many weaklings with inexperience unfortunately that are not up for the fight.
Crap recruitment and this is what you get I am afraid.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Not up to the fight ?!!
Did you watch the game or just listen ?
I was critical of the lack of threat in the first half but you cannot say we didn't fight and throw everything at them second half.
The second goal as good as any I've seen in the World Cup and the third, just our luck the ball bounces against the post and rolls along to just cross the line.
We are not playing like a team that are going down.
North Curry House
Skipper
Skipper

Post by North Curry House »

desperado wrote: 11 Dec 2022, 18:28 Not up to the fight ?!!
Did you watch the game or just listen ?
I was critical of the lack of threat in the first half but you cannot say we didn't fight and throw everything at them second half.
The second goal as good as any I've seen in the World Cup and the third, just our luck the ball bounces against the post and rolls along to just cross the line.
We are not playing like a team that are going down.
Not playing like a team going down ? BUT getting the results like a team going down.

We HAVE to get points however we can. No good in paying nice pretty football and have nothing to show for it !!

We have to bear Yeovil on Boxing Day. No excuses. Get everyone fit and have a strong bench, give the fans something to sing about.
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DevonBee »

Not up for the fight.......How many tackles did u see us win ? We have a centre forward who cannot jump and he is Lorded as one of our best players. A defender Crowe who sadly cannot defend..............Yes I watched the gamem as I have many this season.....Once again Halstead Man of the Match or it could have easily been 5 or 6.