Post match interviews

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post match interviews

Post by culmstockgull »

Q. Well gaffer, I am so blessed to be in your presence, how do you feel the game went today,
GJ Should have had three points, the ref had taken a bribe, the pitch was only fit to graze cows on and there was a gale blowing, they wasted so much time, something we would never stoop to, we call it seeing out the match, but we are not very good at that. I promise we will spend all pre season on defending deep and kicking anything that comes into our half.
Q . Gaffer , Oh god like person, i feel I should be on my knees in your company, how do you feel the players carried out your game plan.
GJ, What plan, what have you heard,are you suggesting I put in four days a week to come up with a game plan.Besides my players are so good most should be in the championship, they can play anywhere on the park when I ask them.thinking of putting halstead on the left wing next season, see how that goes.
Q. But gaffer I am so awed , I cannot think straight, I need to sit down, we got hammered 5-1.
GJ. That was nothing to do with me or my players, or arriving less than 90 minutes before the game, my mind wasn't on the fixture , its the wife ,she has been looking at saga cruises, I much prefer day trips, where the players coach stops outisde my house and drops me off afterwards, I dont have very good eyesight, I keep seeing a very wonderful team,moulded to perfection.
Q. So your holiness, what are your plans for the summer and life in the south.
GJ. Well we fly to Nice and pick up the cruise ship there, oh I see you mean football, we do not do plans, aaron struggles with joined up writing, no we leave it to the last minute, sign anyone who can walk and very cunningly we sign anyone that no other teams wants, then we train them into the ground, play them out of position and generally hope for the best.
Q. Thank you for breathing the same air as me, I wish I could bottle it, Is there anything you wish to add.
GJ, have I mentioned i coached a national side, I am the greatest manager this club has ever had, now **** off, you know nothing about football and only do these chats so you can get in free.
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney jack
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Taelee73 »

😂😂😂
Stoneybroke
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Stoneybroke »

BRILLIANT !!!!!
The deluder
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by The deluder »

Made I larf. Probably because it is not far from the truth.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Aaron struggles with joined up writing :lol: :lol:

According to the gaffer, we lost the Wealdstone match after Aaron Downes mistakenly passed the fourth official his Chinese takeaway order, and we subbed off 14,17 and 21, instead 4,7 and 10 :rofl:
Formerly known as forevertufc
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

interestingly the post match GJ had the balls to do - after refusing to do the BBC one - has been edited on the Youtube page

When it was first uploaded last night you could see George Edwards standing by the wall to the left of GJ - this has now been removed

Strange that this is the priority