Our two loans have left the building.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Our two loans have left the building.

Post by culmstockgull »

Jenkins davies has returned to plymouth with a medium term impact injury as johnson calls it probably caused by the one time he actually tackled someone which he had a particular aversion too., there is definetely a footballer in there in time to come but in real terms he is 2 years behind where randall was at a similar age, As for Pearce did not see enogh of him to come to any decision and was undoubtedly a short term tactical loan on the off chance our forwards got injured.
If we were not thin on the ground before we most certainly are now, Out of 20, one is a spare keeper, one a first year pro who doesnt make the 15, de silva ,well not sure about him. and two long term injured. If my maths is correct we will struggle to fill a bench,.
I would hope and it would be a criminal offence by Johnson if he has not lined up two or maybe three loan replacements, preferably under 23 's who had have already had a couple of loans at our level and know what this league is about, but heh this is torquay what do I know.
aggrey_25
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: aggrey

Post by aggrey_25 »

classic johnson brothers loan system strikes again. southampton lads wasnt given any time and was obviously going to be off.

i agree he better have people lined up as replacements
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Midlandgull »

I wonder how long until Dawson and Hall are back in the mix. We will need them. Definitely need to tap into the loan market - unlike us to have none on the books. A CB and a CM wouldn't go a miss. Maybe another wide option with pace too.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Yes we are well short of players now.
Griff1n
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Danis Salman

Post by Griff1n »

Luke Pearce has gone out on loan again to try his luck at Weston-super-Mare initially for a month:-

https://www.westonsmareafc.co.uk/luke-p ... s-on-loan/
Nick Potkins
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Nick Potkins »

Griff1n wrote: 07 Oct 2023, 19:19 Luke Pearce has gone out on loan again to try his luck at Weston-super-Mare initially for a month:-

https://www.westonsmareafc.co.uk/luke-p ... s-on-loan/
I can think of one game coming up where he will score. Just saying.
Stoneybroke
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Stoneybroke »

I see he got 90 minutes for W S M, had a few shots saved but didn't manage to score.. is probably glad he's not warming the bench like he did with us.