what the bookies think!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

super was lucky to get his £50 on, its been suspended now, just opened account and tried but wouldnt let me place bet, damn it!! been up since six too, bloody sunday papers distracting me from my true purpose!!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

best price for us is 3/1 to win on friday, shrews typically 10/11, draw 12/5

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... uay/winner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

can get 9/2 on shrews to get thru, about 1/8 for us, the bookies are rarely wrong!!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

this morning bet365 make shrews evens favourite, the draw 12/5 and us outsiders at 13/5 to win the match

to get to OT we're 1/5, shrews 10/3

a 0-1 away win is a tempting 17/2, naming zebs as the scorer is 40/1!!

had a little treble on reading, posh and us to win thru and go up at 50/1, very pleased with it so far!! two tough finals tho, but my mate said posh were superb last night, swansea do look awesome recently tho

in and streaming for me tonight, hope everyone whos goes has a great time and we'll be on our way to the final!!
still keeping the faith
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

Posh were ok but I can't see them beating Huddersfield. MK Dons were absolutely aweful and had a punch up with 2 of their own players in the second half!
:( Tommy :)
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

both sides likely to score a few so should be a good final, i may end up going to that final too, cos he's on about making a weekend of it, coming to our game (if we get there?), stopping in sheffield and then going over for posh v hudd on the sunday?
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

shrews in to 10/11, we've drifted slightly to 11/4, exactly the same prices in other game, i'd say stanley more likely to win than shrews tho perhaps??
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

early prices seem almost identical, 10/11 ish

i guess things'll change as the week progresses?
still keeping the faith
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

They obviously did not see the game at Plainmoor then. The comprhensive second half dismantling of Stevenage in the second half - it could have been 8 not 2. Seldom have I seen a football team so completely outplayed. if we play anywhere near that standard we will win it for sure.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:
just stuck £25 with a matched bet from them at 3/1!!

COYY!!
hey super, after being denied the chance to back us at 3s i stuck my matched £25 on valencia tonight at 5.9!! they won 0-2!! hurrah!! nearly £300 back!! mad price cos depor had to win to stay up, and obviously were expected to, they battered valencia in 2nd half but couldnt level then conceded 4 mins into injury time. still only going in £26 seats tho!!
still keeping the faith
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I'd rather be evens that favourites. Lets have as little expectation as possible, thank you very much!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
MuzDog
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by MuzDog »

Torquay now slight favourites. 7/4 at Coral and Paddy Power while 9/5 on Stevenage is the best price, available with Pinnacle. The betting exchanges also have us slight favourites at 2.68 opposed to 2.72 for Stevenage (3.4 on the draw). £3,880 has been placed on the match at Betfair so far, of which £1,280 has gone on Torquay and £1,030 on Stevenage but surprisingly most cash on the draw (£1,560).

Best bet for me though is under 2.5 goals. All four play-off games had two goals or fewer and can't see this being any different. 4/6 at Paddy Power and Stan James.